Compatible with SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010. It is a part of Virto SharePoint Workflow Suite and Virto ONE License.
Display all the SharePoint workflows
With Virto Workflow Status Monitor, you can show all SharePoint workflows running on a SharePoint site or for the specific SharePoint List. You can get full information about the source list and item of a running workflow. Virto Workflow Status Monitor allows you to switch quickly between list views and workflow details view.
With Virto Workflow Status Monitor, you can easily filter workflows by source list, source item, date and status. Also, the component generates a workflow related reports. Workflow Status Monitor highlights SharePoint workflows with errors in red, so you can quickly filter this type of workflow and fix them.
You can stop/start SharePoint workflows, set triggers for workflow auto termination, and manually or automatically restart all the cancelled SharePoint workflows. Virto Workflow Status Monitor has exceptionally high productivity and allows to process over 5000 workflows.
SharePoint Workflow Status Monitor allows you to find SharePoint workflows with a particular status within a site or a site collection, manually or automatically restart all the cancelled SharePoint workflows, and receive a variety of workflow status graphical reports.
Why SharePoint Workflow Status Monitor Web Part is so important?
SharePoint is a flexible solution that allows you to resolve workflow management issues. Standard SharePoint-based solutions include dozens of interrelated business processes, while more complex solutions include hundreds and even thousands of them. In such a case, the major administrator’s task is to provide stable functioning of all the processes with no failure and achieve reliability and sustainability of the whole solutions complex.
The administrator can check the statuses of SharePoint workflows manually by opening each item and the process within them. SharePoint Workflow Status Monitor allows the administrator to have a single list of all running SharePoint Workflows and their statuses, and provides convenient tools for workflow batch operations, such as refreshing or termination. So, the administrator can show all workflows with their statuses in a single view. SharePoint Workflow Status Monitor is compatible with SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 versions and supports also SharePoint 2013 Workflow Platform.
|Display all SharePoint workflows||SharePoint Workflow Status Monitor allows you to display all SharePoint workflows running on a SharePoint site or for a specific SharePoint List|
|Filter SharePoint workflows||SharePoint Workflow Status Monitor sorts workflows by status (all, running, completed, canceled, etc.) and by source list, source item, date.|
|Additional information about the source list and item of a running workflow||SharePoint Workflow Status Monitor provides information about the source list and an item of a running workflow|
|Different views||Quickly switch between list views and workflow details view|
|Generate reports||SharePoint Workflow Status Monitor can generate workflow related reports|
|Highlight errors||With SharePoint Workflow Status Monitor, you can highlight SharePoint workflows with error occurred status in red|
|Manage a great amount of SharePoint workflows||Exceptionally high productivity allows you to process over 5000 workflows|
|Stop/start SharePoint workflows||Using SharePoint Workflow Status Monitor, you can quickly stop/start/restart SharePoint workflows on a SharePoint site|
|Triggers||Set triggers for workflow auto termination|
09-23-2015It is very easy to monitoring SharePoint workflows. Support is very helpful and the product is easy to use.
05-28-2015An easy and useful tool for SharePoint 2013 workflow management. I have been looking for something like this for a long time!
05-29-2015Easy to control all SharePoint workflow running on the SharePoint site. This web part makes life so much easier!
- Sharepoint 2016 - 3.1.11
- Sharepoint 2013 - 3.1.9
- Sharepoint 2010 - 4.1.0
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price