Explore Our Gantt Chart App, the Best Customizable Project Planner for Microsoft Office 365.
With this Gantt Chart App, SharePoint users get a simple and effective tool for displaying their tasks in SharePoint Online. Gantt Chart App provides an easy way to include the online Gantt Chart into your resource planning SharePoint applications without installing a full-blown project management application, such as Microsoft Project.
With Microsoft Office 365 Gantt Chart App, you can have all tasks and subtasks in a single view, easily create and complete tasks, assign resources, and edit timeframes and completion percentages with just a few clicks. You can customize elements of a diagram, choose size, and colors, and make the component perfectly fit your SharePoint environment.
- View list items in SharePoint Online Gantt chart
- Use SharePoint list as a data source
- Display several lists in one Gantt chart
- Edit (add/move/delete/resize) tasks and milestones directly in the Office 365 Gantt Chart
- Use different timescales to view items (day, week, month, year)
- Scroll the Gantt chart to the required specific period
- Create child tasks for selected tasks
- Change task duration and the percentage of completion with drag and drop feature
- Add task resources (users assigned to the task)
- Specify a read-only right
- Define colors for tasks, summary, milestones, percent of completion.
Our Gantt Chart App is also a part of the Virto ONE Cloud suite.