Ready to Scale Your SharePoint Game?
Virto Support offers a comprehensive range of support services to ensure that you utilize our solutions to the maximum. We provide support in a range of formats for onboarding, product documentation, remote support, and customization.
- Up to 72 hours of response time
- Email support
- Helpdesk support
- One support contacts
- Product Documentation
of subscription price / per year
- All Basic plan features
- Up to 48 hours of response time
- Unlimited number of support contacts
- Access to remote support sessions
- Dedicated customer success manager
- All Standard plan features
- Up to 24 hours of response time
- Setup & onboarding support
- Priority support
#1 Choice for SharePoint Solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I change my plan?
You can change your plan on the next billing period.
2. When should I select/purchase a Support Plan?
You will need to choose and purchase the suitable Support Plan when making the checkout of SharePoint Online/ Office 365/ Microsoft Teams products or Virto ONE plans.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express credit cards, and PayPal. Payments can also be made via purchase order or via invoice. Invoices can be paid by credit card, check, wire, ACH.
4. Do you have special discounts if we're a non-profit?
VirtoSoftware supports eligible nonprofit organizations with discounts. During your purchase process, indicate that you are a nonprofit and we will revert with an applicable offer with a 15% – 50% discount depending on the product.
5. How do I renew my Virto ONE License?
Since Virto Support Plans are subscription licenses, you will need to renew yearly prior to the subscription expiration date. We will notify you within 30 days prior to this date to remind you of the renewal.