This solution is a part of Virto SharePoint Content Management Suite and Virto ONE License.
Display several lists' items in one list!
Virto SharePoint Related Items Field Type feature aggregates several lists across your site collection in one list, using lookup columns, and allows you can create, edit, and delete child lists' items right from the parent list.
For example, a project manager can display and edit all items related to a project in a single view. You can use this feature to create a сomparative table, track resources availability, or adjust it for any other use case, that requires to collect and edit several list item in a single view.
Edit distinct lists' items in a single view
Now, you don't have to navigate to each list to make changes. Do it from the one list!
Edit and create new items in several lists, using default SharePoint forms! There is no need to switch to other lists to manage items or refresh parent list to see the changes. Save your time and manage all related list item from one SharePoint page!
Adjust the feature in less than 1 minute!
The Virto Related Items Field Type feature is extremely easy to use! No complex adjustments or coding!
You have to define an existing lookup column, select content type and add a few optional customizations to the related items form interface. That's it! You are ready to work with other list's items and manage them from parent list!
Virto SharePoint Related Items Field Type feature allows to display, collect, and manage SharePoint list related items from several SharePoint lists within the same site collection in one parent list. This solution is a part of Virto SharePoint Content Management Suite and Virto ONE License.
|Add and manage related list's items in lookup||You can create and edit related items of other lists from current site collection in one parent list|
|Add related list columns in a few minutes!||Virto SharePoint Related Items Field Type feature do not require any special coding skills or complex customization. Install the component and use it as a column type for any list containing lookup.|
|View selector||The component allow to filter related list items, using list views.|
|Select the items count per page||If a list column contains too much items, you can split them to pages and show a predefined number of items in parent list.|
|Allow add new items to lists||You can enable or disable the ability to add new items to child list from parent list|
|Customize the "Add new item" text||You can assign any text for "Add new item" button|
08-07-2017Very useful product. It saves me a lot of time and allows to reproduce my old InfoPath Expense Report form within 10 minutes.
- Sharepoint 2016 - 1.0.0
- Sharepoint 2013 - 1.0.1
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price