Create custom SharePoint Form in a few minutes
With Virto SharePoint Forms Designer you can remarkable easy create any kind of custom SharePoint forms without any coding skills. Turn SharePoint data input into a pleasant process!
Using Virto SharePoint Forms, even a non-technical end user can extremely easy and convenient build and adjust complex SharePoint forms! An intuitive and user friendly interface with drag and drop feature allows user to dispose ready-to-use elements and controls into custom SharePoint forms with tabs and accordions. Easily customize the structure and appearance of sophisticated views for creating, editing and displaying SharePoint list items with SharePoint Forms Designer!
Create custom style for your SharePoint form
Quickly apply your saved templates to other forms
You can save created SharePoint Form as a template and use this design later for any other list or library. Now you can adjust SharePoint forms without having to start from scratch! Just click “Import” or “Export” button to manage your templates and you are ready to go!
Delegate rights to view form fields
You can choose users or user groups that allowed to view certain fields in your SharePoint form. For example, you can display all fields in SEO accordion section for SEO only or make some fields visible only for a few users with full permission.
Also, you can create form layouts with permissions to view a certain form type. This feature is essential to secure the company's sensitive information and allow access to certain data for users with permissions only. Layouts improve usability by displaying the same list's forms for each department.
With SharePoint Forms Designer for SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016, even non-power SharePoint users can manage SharePoint lists, using easy and practical forms for create\view\edit items.
Virto SharePoint Forms Designer key features:
- Create custom attractive SharePoint forms with additional sections and blocks, using the drag and drop feature.
- Set user or group permissions to view form fields.
- Customize form text fields and hide labels of fields if needed.
- Add images, lookup columns, buttons, links, and many other elements to your form.
- Ability to apply the same view for creating, editing, and displaying forms, without individual adjustment.
- Export\import saved form templates and apply the same or slightly modified view for different lists.
- Support for cross site lookup field type.
|Make simple and great looking SharePoint forms in a few minutes||Create custom attractive SharePoint forms with additional sections and blocks, using the drag and drop feature.|
|Permissions||Set user or group permissions to view the certain fields of the SharePoint form.|
|Text formatting||Customize form text fields and hide labels of fields if needed.|
|A great looking SharePoint form!||Add images, lookup columns, buttons, links, and many other elements to your form.|
|Apply the same form for distinct form view||Ability to apply the same view for creating, editing, and displaying forms without an individual adjustment.|
|Use templates||You can export/import saved form templates in .txt format and apply the same or slightly modified view for different lists.|
04-25-2016The powerful and convenient tool to create complex view form for a large list.
- Sharepoint 2016 - 1.2.0
- Sharepoint 2013 - 1.3.0
- Sharepoint 2010 - 1.0.6
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.