Start and run any SharePoint workflow according to a specific schedule (including recurring schedule)
SharePoint workflow scheduler allows you to unleash a time for more essential duties! Adjust a schedule for the SharePoint workflows to be run automatically on your SharePoint site and don't waste your time anymore. Adjusted schedule will work for the processes you need to run, and you can manage workflows from a single view.
Workflow can be started under a system account or any specific user account
You can choose a special person on behalf of which the SharePoint workflows will be started. You can use this feature to allow to start workflows under project manager account or any other account when required.
Start a workflow for a single list item, any list, specific list view, or list item selected by CAML-query
Use CAML-query to adjust SharePoint workflows running according to the required conditions (specify the object to be used for adjusted workflows). Just add required data in the settings block to adjust the schedule for an appropriate case.
SharePoint Workflow Scheduler is a no code and ready-to-use web part, which can be installed on a SharePoint site and does not require Microsoft Visual Studio or SharePoint Designer. Once SharePoint Workflow Scheduler web part is installed, you can create specific rules on when to run the scheduled SharePoint Workflows, e.g., start every hour, day, or week, one time only, recurring, etc. SharePoint Workflow Scheduler Web Part is compatible with SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions.
|Start and run any SharePoint workflow according to a specific schedule||You can easily create a hourly, daily, weekly, or any other schedule for the processes you need to run.|
|Supported triggers||Daily on a specific time, week, month, one time only, etc.|
|Initiate workflow on any SharePoint List or Site within a site collection||Any site or list can be selected for creating a Sharepoint workflow schedule.|
|Start workflow for different objects||Single list item, site, any list, specific list or view, list item selected by CAML-query.|
|Recurring workflows||For example, you can run a calculation of new clients attracted to the released product line buying every week.|
|Workflow can be started under system account or any specific user account||Define a user on behalf of which the workflow will be run.|
|Supported SharePoint versions||2007, 2010, 2013, 2016|
08-26-2015The more I look at this, the more impressed I am. This SharePoint workflow scheduler is a perfect workflow management solution. Saves a boatload of time.
02-05-2015I use this tool to automatically re-size pictures uploaded to a SharePoint list daily. Definitely eliminates redundant tasks and gives me more time to do other tasks!
05-29-2015It offers a lot of functionality to enhance SharePoint's capabilities. I've rarely found a product that represents such excellent value for money.
03-27-2015Great time saver, simple to configure, free trial.
- Sharepoint 2016 - 5.2.2
- Sharepoint 2013 - 5.2.2
- Sharepoint 2010 - 4.3.0
- Sharepoint 2007 - 3.1.2
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.