Virto Sharepoint Workflow Activities Extensions
Sharepoint Workflow Activities Extensions is a no-code set of 200+ SharePoint activities for creating custom Workflows using SharePoint Workflow Designer.Try now 30-days trial
SharePoint Workflow Activities Extensions Kit is a no-code set of SharePoint extensions for creating custom Workflows using SharePoint Workflow Designer. Sharepoint Workflow Activities Extensions Kit can be used as an add-on for Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2010 or 2007 and includes extended custom activities for sending e-mail and sms, dealing with Active Directory, managing SharePoint sites and more than 200+ activities for creating custom Sharepoint workflows.
Manage your emails with group of email activities
Use wide range of email activities provided by Sharepoint Workflow Activities Kit to maximize the efficiency of working with emails on your SharePoint site. Build appropriate email workflows: send, receive or forward them, add attachments, make changes of protocol settings.
Work with almost any data from Active Directory
Getting user’s display name, job, department, email and much more information can be done easily with Active Directory group of activities. Create groups and users, remove or delete them, manage their accounts – all of these and many other actions with WAK!
Manage SharePoint site with custom workflow activities
If SharePoint site management actions take too much time – why not to run custom workflows for automatic site management activities? Easy and flexible scheme of SharePoint site management implemented with just our 20+ site activities.
Define SharePoint site permissions with 10+ Permission activities
Managing SharePoint site permissions is no longer a tough thing to do. Use prepared workflow activities and design workflows to set any custom list or site permissions.
Manage your SharePoint Lists with List item activities (including generating reports)
Certainly we couldn’t skip SharePoint list as a reason of adding one more group of activities. Use these activities for running essential workflows: any actions with list items and fields and reports generating.
Execute custom C#/VB.Net code when desired activity is missing
Though the full list of activities offered in the kit is very long, we also divine the occasion when you need more.
Although customized working processes are included in SharePoint 2013, 2010 and 2007 Server, it may only partly satisfy your needs, as you may still need to project and design working processes which are specific for your company's business. The complexity level of business processes depends on your business process requirements. Developers can organize business processes run by source users or automatically in response to events such as creating or editing list elements. Designed and implemented custom working processes can be used in addition to working processes described before or instead of them.
There are two ways of creating working processes for SharePoint 2013, 2010 or 2007:
1. Professional software developers can create working processes with the help of Visual Studio 2008/2010 Extensions for Windows Workflow Foundation. These working processes contain user code and operations. After professional developer creates custom working processes, server administrator will be able to deploy them in several sources;
2. Web designers can create working processes which do not contain a code for use in a certain list or library with the help of web design software such as Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer. These working processes are created from the list of available working process operations (nearly 30 standard blocks are available for WorkFlow creating), and web designers creating working processes can deploy working processes directly to the list or library where they will be used;
The first way is aimed for analysts, advanced users, etc.; The second way is aimed for developers.
Why Do I Need Virto Sharepoint Workflow Activities Extensions Kit
VirtoSoftware expands the range of SharePoint workflow activities, allowing for creating custom workflow activity sets, and thus, more flexible customization of business processes. SharePoint Workflow Activities Extensions Kit is a set of no-code blocks that you can easily add to SharePoint Designer or can be used in Visual Studio for building your own custom workflow within a minute!
SharePoint Workflow Activities Kit is a set of SharePoint activities for creating custom Workflows using SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio 2008 & 2010. Sharepoint Custom Workflows Activities Kit can be used as an add-on for SharePoint and includes extended activities for sending e-mails, sms, creating folders and AD users, converting date & time and much more! Total more than 200+ custom workflow activities for Sharepoint.
With SharePoint Workflow Activities Kit you can enjoy
- Sending direct messages to Twitter
- Active Directory Activities
- Instant messaging to Jabber, Miranda and GTalk
- Sending SMS
- Text activities (capture, replace, validate, format, translate)
- InfoPath activities
- HTPP-Activities (receive HTML, send HTTP Post)
- Grant permission on Item activities
- Document Library Activities
- SharePoint Site Management Activities and +100 Activities
- Cross-Platform Workflow Integration (SharePoint + SUN/IBM/Amazon/Azure/Microsoft CRM etc.) >>Learn more
Key Benefits of Virto SharePoint Workflow Activities Extensions Kit
- No-code and Ready-to-use Activities
- Easy Deployment (just add them into your SharePoint Designer)
- Enhanced Capabilities for your Custom Workflow Creation
- Key Feature Description
- Export/Import Activities (1) Import of CSV file into SharePoint list is supported. (Import CSV file into SharePoint list)
- Conditions (15) With WAK you can define almost any conditions, e.g. is role assigned to user, is user a member of a SharePoint group, item is checked out, array contains element, file exists and many others. (Is Role assigned to User (Free), Is User a member of a SharePoint group (Free), Is User a member of an Active Directory group (Free), Item is checked out (Free), Item is checked out extended (Free), Item exists in the list (Free), Member exists in Active Directory (Free), Array contains element (Free), File exists (Free), Directory exists (Free), SharePoint group exists (Free), Workflow is running (Free), Item exists in the list (Free), User has permission level (Free), User has permission level in list item (Free))
- Image Activities (4) Let workflows work with images (resize image including resizing based on one side and by percentage, crop image). (Resize image, Resize image based on one side, Resize image by percentage, Crop image)
- Navigation Activities (2) Create Navigation link or heading with WAK. (Create Navigation link, Create Navigation heading)
- Task Activities (3) With WAK you can design workflows for creating tasks including summary ones and calculating due. (Create Summary task, Create task, Calculate due date)
- PDF Activities (1) Supported converting Word document to PDF. (Convert Word document to PDF)
- Default Column Values Activities (4) Supported setting field default value for folder, getting field default value for folder, removing field default value from folder and removing all default values from folder. (Set field default value for folder, Get field default value for folder, Remove field default value from folder, Remove all default values from folder)
- Managed Metadata Activities (6) Add and remove term to managed metadata, create or delete group in managed metadata, resolve term internal value from managed metadata or get assignable value from taxonomy field with WAK. (Add term to managed metadata, Remove term from managed metadata, Create group in managed metadata, Delete group from managed metadata, Resolve term internal value from managed metadata, Get assignable value from taxonomy field)
- File Activities (3) Supported creating and deleting directory and file deleting. (Create directory, Delete directory, Delete file)
- Array List Activities (14) Some activities support Array List but SharePoint Designer doesn’t allow to create, edit or update array. Use WAK to create, edit and update array. (Create array, Add array item, Insert array item, Remove array item, Remove array item At, Clear array, Remove duplicates from array, Index of array item, Get array items count, Get array item, Set array item, Except array, Intersect array, Contact array)
- Database Activities (1) You can execute SQL script with workflow initiated with WAK. (Execute SQL Script)
- Date Time Activities (5) With WAK you can run workflows for date and time, such as setting constant date, converting date from local time to UTC and UTC to local time, date to text. (Set Date constant update, Converts Date from Local Time to UTC, Converts Date from UTC to Local Time, Converts Date to Text, Get Date property)
- Code Activities (1) Supported Execute custom code activity allows executing a custom C# or VB.NET code from SharePoint Designer Workflows. (Execute custom code)
- Fax Activities (3) Even fax activities can be used for running workflows for fax: send fax with list item attachment, Http attachment or multiple attachments. (Send Fax with List Item attachment, Send Fax with Http attachment, Send Fax with Attachments)
- SharePoint Site Management Activities (25) Manage your SharePoint site: create or delete SharePoint site or site collection, create, delete and rename SP groups, add and remove users to SP groups, create SP lists and documents, update site title and description and many others. (Create SharePoint site collection, Delete SharePoint site collection, Create SharePoint site, Delete SharePoint site, Rename SharePoint site, Create SharePoint group, Delete SharePoint group, Rename SharePoint group, Add user to SharePoint group, Remove user from SharePoint group, Remove all users from SharePoint group, Delete user from SharePoint site collection, Set site anonymous access, Set list anonymous access, Add SharePoint group to Quick Launch, Remove SharePoint group from Quick Launch, Change page layout, Activate SharePoint feature, Deactivate SharePoint feature, Get current site property, Get current web property, Set default permission group, Create SharePoint list, Create document set, Update site title and description)
- Finance Activities (1) Currency Converter is supported. (Currency Converter)
- Document Library Activities (21) Supported full range of activities with SP libraries (create and delete folder in the document library, get parent folder name or URL, create document from file or text, rename document, upload and download documents, read text content and etc.) (Create folder in the document library, Create folder in the document library extended, Delete folder from the document library, Get parent folder ID (Free), Get parent folder name, Get parent folder URL, Check Out Item extended, Check In Item extended, Discard Check Out Item extended, Publish Item, Discard Publish Item, Publish Item extended, Discard Publish Item extended, Save document to file, Create document from file, Create document from text, Rename document, Upload documents from folder update, Download documents to folder, Read text content from document, Create SharePoint library)
- Workflow Activities (5) Workflows for workflows are also can be used. E.g. start another workflow or workflow extended, terminate workflows including running ones. (Start Another Workflow (Free), Start Another Workflow extended, Terminate Workflows (Free), Loop through list items and start workflow, Terminate running workflow)
- User Activities (3) Use lookup site user property, lookup initiator user property and set site user property for managing users in SharePoint. (Lookup Site User Property (Free), Lookup Initiator User Property, Set Site User Property (Free))
- List Activities (33) Organize workflows for working with SharePoint lists: activities with list items and list fields, calculating functions, generating reports, uploading attachments, get version history and many others are supported. (Copy List Item extended (Free), Loop through list items and set the value of field, Loop through list items and update list items, Loop through list items and set the value of field extended, Loop through list items and update list items extended, Delete List Items, Calculate aggregate function, Calculate aggregate function extended, Get emails from List field, Get emails from field in Current Item, Get emails from List field extended, Get emails from field extended, Generate Report, Generate Report extended, Approve Item, Approve Item extended, Reject Item, Delete Item extended, Delete List Items extended, Get field value extended, Set Field extended, Create List Item extended, Update List Item extended, Change list item content type, Copy List attachments to Document Library) Wait For Field Change in current item with Timeout Get list item url Upload attachments Remove attachment Remove all attachments Get field values from list Get version history of list item Get list item url extended
- Info Path Activities (3) Supported get InfoPath form field inner text, get InfoPath form field inner Xml, set InfoPath form field inner Xml activities. (Get InfoPath Form Field Inner Text (Free), Get InfoPath Form Field Inner Xml (Free), Set InfoPath form field inner xml (Free))
- Permissions Activities (12) Adjust workflows for managing SharePoint site permissions, such as site and list permissions inheritance, grant permission on site, custom permissions and etc. (Change site permissions inheritance, Grant Permission on site, Remove permissions from site, Change list permissions inheritance, Grant Permission on Item (Free), Reset List permissions Inheritance (Free), Delete all permission assignment from List Item, Delete all user permission assignment from List Item (Free), Delete custom permission from List Item, Grant permissions on list, Remove permissions from list, Grant permission on List Item extended)
- Active Directory Activities (21) Almost any information stored in Active Directory can be used for workflows in the component (email, department, job title, custom attribute and etc. can be get in workflows). You can also add and delete new members, define passwords, enable and disable users’ accounts and etc. (Get user's display name from Active Directory, Get user's email from Active Directory, Get user's job title from Active Directory, Get user's manager from Active Directory, Get user's department from Active Directory, Get user's custom attribute from Active Directory, Set user's custom attribute in Active Directory, Set Active Directory authentication, Create user in Active Directory, Add member to Active Directory group, Remove member from Active Directory group, Remove all members from Active Directory group, Delete user from Active Directory, Create group in Active Directory, Delete group from Active Directory) Get user emails from Active Directory group Get Active Directory groups where user is member Get members of Active Directory group Set user's password in Active Directory Enable user account in Active Directory Disable user account in Active Directory
- Http Activities (3) Supported Web Request, Receive Html, Send Http Post activities. (Web Request, Receive Html, Send Http Post)
- Text Activities (18) Wide range of activities for working with text are available for SP users: capture text, capture all occurrences of text, replace or validate text, translate text (Powered by Google translator and Microsoft translator), trim, substring, split text and etc. (Capture text, Capture all occurrences of text, Replace Text, Validate Text, Format Field Value, Translate Text (Powered by Google translator), Translate Text (Powered by Microsoft translator), Trim Text, Substring Text, Split Text, Join Text, Encode Web Text, Decode Web Text, Converts Number to Hex Text, Converts Number to Text, Converts Text to Base, Converts Base to Text, Convert text to upper, lower, title case)
- Email Activities (7) Supported sending Emails (including emails with a List Item Attachment, Http File Attachment, Attachments Forward Email), setting Smtp server settings and receiving Email activities. (Send Email, Send Email with List Item Attachment, Send Email with Http File Attachment, Send Email with Attachments, Forward Email, Set Smpt server settings, Receive Email)
- XMPP (Jabber, GTalk) Activities (1) Create Workflows for sending Xmpp (Jabber, GTalk) Instant messages. (Send Xmpp (Jabber, GTalk) Instant message)
- Twitter Activities (3) Using WAK you can set Twitter OAuth authentication and certainly send Twitter Messages including direct ones. (Set Twitter OAuth authentication, Send Twitter Message, Send Direct Twitter Message)
- Sms Activities (4) Send SMS via Microsoft Office Mobile Service Protocol, SMPP server or Clickatell. You can use Bulk SMS Gateway or SmsCountry Bulk SMS Gateway. (Send SMS via Microsoft Office Mobile Service Protocol, Send SMS via SMPP server, Send SMS via Clickatell Bulk SMS Gateway, Send SMS via SmsCountry Bulk SMS Gateway)
- Impersonation Activities (1) This group of activities allows running activities from custom user account (not System Account) in Current Step Set. (Set User Token)
- Supported versions 2007, 2010, 2013
Virto Sharepoint Custom Workflow is indispensable tool that helps me automate all aspects of SharePoint, from user activation to document publishing. I can’t think of working without it!
- Sharepoint 2013 - 5.1.2
- Sharepoint 2010 - 5.1.6
- Sharepoint 2007 - 4.2.3
Virto Sharepoint Workflow Activities Extensions
Commercial license for 1 Web-Front End
The price includes:
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
After you press "Add to cart" button you will be forwarded to secure zone of our processing partner Avangate where you can select QTY and finish checkout
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price
License notes and renewal Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Development licenses are available only for customers ordering production licenses. For additional information please contact us.
Educational, non-profit and resellers discounts We also offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, charity organizations and resellers. Please contact our sales department for more information