Virto Office 365 Workflow Scheduler App allows you to add custom schedules for your Office 365 workflows.
The default abilities of Office 365 doesn’t allow users to create timer jobs. Virto Office 365 Workflow Scheduler is a simple solution to run your workflows whenever you want to.
You can use also over 70+ custom action for SharePoint Designer, that are included in Office 365 Workflows Activities Kit by Virto. And Virto Office 365 Workflow Scheduler allows you to run numerous site or list workflows according the custom schedules!
Both Virto Office 365 Workflow Scheduler and Office 365 Workflow Activities Extensions Kit are parts of Virto ONE Cloud.
Virto Workflow Scheduler for Office 365 app allows you to create flexible workflow schedules in a clear, user-friendly interface.
You can run SharePoint Online workflows periodically on a specific schedule, start them manually, or with delay at a specified time.
Virto Workflow Scheduler for Office 365 have the ability to run list workflows for all items or filtered by list view items. Select a required view and run your workflows for these items only!
Create and design custom schedules for your Office 365 workflow designer. SharePoint Online workflow
Virto Workflow Scheduler for Office 365 allows you to configure a flexible schedule in a seconds and run your workflows whenever you want to in SharePoint Online Workflow Designer.
Key features of Virto SharePoint Workflow Scheduler:
– run SharePoint Online workflows on a specific recurrent schedule, start them manually or with delay at a specified time;
– use list view filters to run SharePoint Online list workflows only for the items specified by list view;
– enable or disable SharePoint Online workflow schedules.
|specific recurrent schedule||run SharePoint Online workflows on a specific recurrent schedule, start them manually or with delay at a specified time;|
|use list view filters||use list view filters to run SharePoint Online list workflows only for the items specified by list view;|
|Online workflow schedules||enable or disable SharePoint Online workflow schedules.|
What is a SharePoint workflow
A simple SharePoint workflow can replace time-wasting manual operations, such as physical document validation, so you even don’t have to stand up from your chair to get this task done.
You have probably heard about the different workflow platforms, such as SharePoint 2013 workflow, SharePoint Online workflow, or SharePoint 2010 workflow. All these platform types share the same core principle. The workflows created on these platforms may perform the same functionality and may be used to cover the same use case in distinct versions of SharePoint. Behind the scenes, SharePoint 2013 workflows and SharePoint 2010 workflows run on different platforms and their maintenance is slightly different. Although, the difference between a SharePoint 2013 workflow and the workflow in SharePoint 2010 covering the same use case may be unnoticeable for an end-user....
There are 3 types of workflows that you can create in SharePoint Designer.
1) SharePoint list workflow is associated with a particular list or library. It can`t be saved as a template or published globally.
2) SharePoint reusable workflow is associated with Content Type. This workflow requires extra customization to associate it with a list or library. The benefit is that you can save the SharePoint reusable workflow as a template and apply to different lists and libraries that support the same content type. In other words, you can create a workflow action based on a columns set and start for all lists which have the same column (content type).
3) SharePoint site workflow runs independent on the site level and can process multiple lists and their contents by starting a SharePoint workflow loop.
In this article, I’ll pay attention to the SharePoint reusable workflow type. Reusable workflows are based on content type instead of a certain list or library. A simple content type definition is a set of columns for items in a SharePoint list or library....
SharePoint Designer workflows are a great way to automate business processes. This SharePoint workflow tutorial tells about how to create a simple SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow. If you are new to the subject, this post will show you the basics on how to create workflow in SharePoint.
Let us consider the case of the SharePoint approval workflow example. Before the start, one should make sure that SharePoint Designer is installed and connected to a SharePoint site. Next, one should select a required SharePoint list or create a new one....
After you press "add to cart" button you will be forwarded to secure zone of our processing partner avangate where you can select qty and finish checkout.
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.