Automatic redirecting of SharePoint users
With SharePoint User Redirect Web Part users can be automatically redirected from the site pages they are not allowed to visit to other SharePoint site pages. This easy-to-use feature allows SharePoint site administrators to manage access in this really progressive and attractive way without displaying access errors or warning messages. A user is just redirected to a page he or she is allowed to visit.
SharePoint redirect management
This web part supports managing redirect for both separate users and SharePoint groups. Moreover, SharePoint groups can include Active Directory security groups as well.
Useful extra features of SharePoint User Redirect
It is also allowed to adjust redirecting for anonymous users. Additionally, administrator can set redirecting for a specific period of time. With SharePoint User Redirect web part you can save time and be sure of security!
Virto SharePoint User Redirect Web Part is ready for download and installation on SharePoint 2010 or 2013 server.
|Redirecting settings for separate users and SharePoint groups||Administrator can set redirection rule for each user or for a whole SharePoint group.|
|Redirecting anonymous users||If anonymous users are allowed on site page, you can set redirection for them as well.|
|Redirecting can be allowed for a specific period of time||You can set date and hour of beginning and end of redirection for users.|
01-28-2016It is easy and friendly to use. Been using this SharePoint user redirect wp for a couple months and won't do without it.
05-29-2015We use SharePoint User Redirect since 2012 and are absolutely convinced with the product. Price is appealing.
04-06-2015Does the job. Pure and simple.
- Sharepoint 2013 - 1.2.4
- Sharepoint 2010 - 1.1.1
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price