Replace image icons with thumbnails
SharePoint Thumbnail View replaces image icons with thumbnails. This solution allows you to use image slider mode and view images in the slideshow. The preview of image is added automatically right after adding an image to a Sharepoint library. Installation and adjustment is simple and similar to the same procedures of other VirtoSoftware components.
Using SharePoint Thumbnail View Web Part, you can easily adjust thumbnail width and height. Also, you can enlarge images with click on a thumbnail.
SharePoint Thumbnail View Web Part allows you to display images as thumbnails in SharePoint document libraries.
SharePoint users tend to add pictures not only to the picture libraries, but to document libraries as well. By default pictures in SharePoint document libraries are shown with icons opposite them. But working with pictures supposes ability to view at least their reduced-size copies - thumbnails.
To resolve the issue VirtoSoftware has launched SharePoint Thumbnail View Web Part for Microsoft SharePoint. SharePoint Thumbnail View Web Part enables to replace standard picture icons with their thumbnails and make work with pictures in document libraries more visual and convenient.
Moreover, SharePoint user can switch to a slideshow and view pictures manually or in the automatic slideshow mode by single click on a thumbnail. The solution is simple-to-use and can be adjusted in several minutes after installation in document library settings. Thumbnail View Web Part is compatible with SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Learn also about 50+ great SharePoint Web Parts both Free and commercial we've prepared for you!
|Thumbnail size adjustment||With SharePoint Thumbnail View Web Part, you can easily adjust thumbnail width and height.|
|Enlarge images||You can enlarge an image by clicking on a thumbnail|
|Automatic slide show mode||Using SharePoint Thumbnail View Web Part, you can enable automatic slide show mode.|
|Supports:||SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. SharePoint users have ability to work both with Document libraries and Picture Libraries.|
10-13-2015I would rate this app with five stars out of five for its efficiency. Great feature for the SharePoint document libraries to replace image icons with thumbnails.
05-29-2015Very convenient to display images thumbnails for the SharePoint libraries. Very easy to add, use and configure on a particular SharePoint site
- Sharepoint 2016 - 2.0.3
- Sharepoint 2013 - 2.0.3
- Sharepoint 2010 - 2.1.0
- Sharepoint 2007 - 1.0.2
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price