Office 365 Resource Manager
Virto Office 365 Resource Manager App is created for effective SharePoint resource management. You can add and edit SharePoint project tasks, check the workload of your employees, and utilization of material resources in a chart view! Virto Office 365 Resource Manager is a part of Virto ONE Cloud.
Manage your resources for projects and tasks using Gantt View
Virto Resource Manager is created for effective SharePoint resource management. This solution allows users to display SharePoint lists data as a table with task stripes oriented along the time axis. Manage your SharePoint project tasks, check the workload of your employees, and utilization of material resources in a chart view!
Each chart consists of one or several resources (SharePoint lists). You may color-code different resources and track several projects in one view.
Change timescales, resize and drag & drop tasks to change duration or dates, create and edit tasks of the chart with a few clicks!
Resource Manager allows you to increase project efficiency with easy SharePoint resource planning tools.
Virto Resource Manager key features:
- View and manage SharePoint Online resources in a chart view
- Supports any SharePoint list
- Supports multiple lists for SharePoint resource scheduling in one view
- Color-code resources and tasks
- Resize and drag&drop tasks to change dates and duration
- Multiple timescales: Hours, Quarter Day, Day, Week, Third of month, Month, Quarter, Half year
- Different task actions: Create, View, Edit, and Delete tasks
- Tasks sorting in resource columns
- User and user groups permission to edit and read-only charts and resources.