Vizualize a SharePoint Slide Library
When you must deal with a database of cars, people, photos or any collection where the image of an item is important to make any decision or comparison, SharePoint Pivot View Web Part makes this work easier. SharePoint Pivot View vizualizes the SharePoint Slide Library and browses data items represented by their images. Full Screen View, Printing, Zoom and many other features are available.
Supports several types of Data Sources
SharePoint Pivot View supports several data sources, you can customize colors for every SharePoint list. Other types of Data Sources (SharePoint User Directory, Active Directory, SQL) are supported by PRO version only.
Intuitive interface for an impressive presentation
Using SharePoint Pivot View Web Part, you can easily switch between grid or graph view, zoom in and out, define custom action button, which can be added to any image. Also, the component provides a convenient wizard for adding new data source (quick add).
SharePoint Pivot View Web Part provides features to convenient browse, filter, sort, group the data, and analyze presence of hidden patterns in a very organic way. SharePoint Pivot View allows you to filtering out and bringing back data subsets, easily sorting the data by different characteristics. Also, web part supports file content type preview.
SharePoint Pivot View Web Part can be easily integrated as a control onto a SharePoint site. It displays collections of data as sets of images and provides features for convenient browsing, filtering, sorting, and grouping, and analyzing them for hidden patterns in an organic way. With SharePoint Pivot View Web Part, users can easily deal with thousands of individual data items.
No matter what kind of data and how much you have to work with, SharePoint Pivot View is a convenient tool for completing tasks efficiently. SharePoint Pivot View Web Part makes working with a database of images considerably easier.
There are several Pivot View web parts for SharePoint on the market, including one offered by Microsoft. To our knowledge Virto SharePoint Pivot View is the only web part that allows using several distinct sources of data to be displayed, while the others support sources of just one type. The SharePoint Pivot View offered by Microsoft supports only reports from SharePoint Reporting Services as the data source, while Virto SharePoint Pivot View Web Part supports several types.
VirtoSoftware offers the Standard version of SharePoint Pivot View Web Part for FREE. The Standard version allows a single SharePoint list to be used as a data source with 300 items without any restrictions on availability of data management features. The PRO-version allows for unlimited number of data sources and supports SQL and AD.
Learn also about 50+ great SharePoint Web Parts both Free and commercial we've prepared for you!
|Ability to vizualize the SharePoint Slide Library||With SharePoint Pivot View Web Part, you can browsing data items represented by their images.|
|Supports many data sources||Supported Data Sources - SharePoint List. Also, PRO version supports SharePoint User Directory, Active Directory and SQL.|
|Different views||You can easily switching between grid or graph view|
|Zoom||SharePoint Pivot View Web Part allows you to zooming the slides in and out.|
|Visualize distinct charts and diagrams||Using SharePoint Pivot View Web Part, you are able to conveniently sorting the data and getting lots of distinct charts and diagrams.|
|Sort data||You can easily sort, browse, filter, and group the data by different characteristics.|
|Custom action button||Custom action button can be added to any image and may contain a link.|
|File content type preview||With SharePoint Pivot View, you can apply to files a content type preview.|
|Full Screen View||You can switch to the Full Screen View|
|SharePoint Pivot View Web Part allows you to print right from the web part interface.|
|Data Source Wizard||Wizard for adding new data source (quick add).|
02-01-2016An excellent viewer for Sharepoint images. Many useful features all in one place.
09-23-2015Very powerful SharePoint image slider. It has great features, the interface is very nicely done and the technical performance is flawless.
05-29-2015I've used other SharePoint slider and concluded that Virto Pivot View provided more options, flexibility and usability at the right price. The user interface to configure the web part is by far intuitive and easy to use. I would recommend this for your portal site home page.
- Sharepoint 2016 - 4.3.0
- Sharepoint 2013 - 4.4.0
- Sharepoint 2010 - 4.2.1
- Sharepoint 2007 - 3.3.10
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price