Watch Password Expiration Web Part video overviewSharePoint Password Expiration Web Part for SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007 sends users email alerts for the first time before the pre-defined date of expiration, the second time and then daily starting from the day you need. This add-in is a part of Virto SharePoint Password Management tools that include also Change SharePoint Password and Reset SharePoint Password web parts.
Virto Sharepoint password expiration alerts adjustment
Virto Password Expiration enables Sharepoint users to receive e-mail alerts about password expiration. The component can be used as a solution where you only define the schedule of sending notifications and easily construct the message template with special tools.
Pop-up alerts in Sharepoint 2013
For SharePoint 2013 version it is possible to adjust client-side notification and make users be able to see the pop-up about password expiration on every page of the SharePoint site.
Use Virto Sharepoint Password Expiration with Password Change
You can also redirect users to the site where they can change their password. For instance, to the SharePoint site where Virto Password Change is installed and deployed.
When SharePoint users are logged in throughout Active Directory they need to be informed about expiration of their password in order to change it on time and continue working.
Password Expiration Web Part for SharePoint 2013 and 2016 has the ability to adjust client-side notification and make users be able to see the pop-up about password expiration on every page of the SharePoint site.
It is also allowed to add SharePoint Password Expiration as a web part to a SharePoint site page and then the adjusted notification will be shown right on the site page for users logged in. Moreover, you can redirect users to the site where they can change their password. For instance, to the SharePoint site where SharePoint Change Password is installed and deployed.
|Email notifications on password expiration||User receives e-mail that his password expires soon.|
|Schedule notifications||You can set number of days and time for sending alerts about password expiration.|
|Adding the list of AD users for sending them notifications||In addition to regular users, you can also add administrator on the list and he will be notified about any user’s password expiration.|
|Alert template message customisation||You can add any text that will be send as e-mail notification about password expiration.|
|Supported SharePoint versions||2007, 2010, 2013, 2016|
01-28-2016SharePoint Password Expiration is an easy to use and reliable solution in case you need to manage SharePoint user password without any stress. Great addition to Change SharePoint Password and Reset SharePoint Password web parts
04-06-2015For me it was very useful web part. Pop-ups about SharePoint password expiration come in handy.
05-29-2015Quick to understand and use. It let`s you send SharePoint users password expiration e-mail alerts, excellent support as well.
- Sharepoint 2016 - 2.1.4
- Sharepoint 2013 - 2.1.4
- Sharepoint 2010 - 2.1.4
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price