The also our Office 365 Image Slider.
Organize a slideshow with pictures from SharePoint document and picture libraries
Use Image Slider web part to show images from SharePoint sources. It is the easiest way to organize a presentation without special adjustment of exterior picture viewers.
Several sliding engines
Use any offered engines of SharePoint Image Web Part to make your presentation the most attractive and visually effective (Yahoo style, Carousel style, Hover effect and default engine).
Filter images intended to display
Show the selected pictures when you adjust the SharePoint Image Slide and hide pictures not expected to show.
Ability to set a time interval for image transition
Adjust the speed of the sliding images in the web part. Images will be displayed according the customized time interval.
Add navigation URL and text description for images
Your presentation would be lacking without this tool. You can add a list URL to the last picture and let the SharePoint image slider viewers navigate to it. Image descriptions can also be helpful.
SharePoint Image Slider Web Part allows users to view images conveniently and quickly from any SharePoint document library. To set up SharePoint Image Slider Web Part, you need to specify a document library that will serve as a data source for the image slideshow. You can adjust the image slideshow style, choose visual and transition effects, transition speed, slide displaying order (random or in order), add image descriptions and set width and height of the screen.
|Organize SharePoint slideshows with pictures from SharePoint document and picture libraries||For example, you can create a picture library with food pictures and use it as the presentation to discuss a future corporate party with co-workers.|
|Apply filters to displayed images||Show only the pictures from a SharePoint list that have the predefined parameters.|
|Views for slide show||You can use vertical or horizontal view or allow preview images.|
|Relate URLs and descriptions to slideshow pictures after click||You can redirect users to item description after clicking on a picture.|
|Ability to define size of displayed images||For example, you can disallow to display small images.|
|Several stretch modes for slide show pictures||Define how the picture can be stretched while in a slideshow.|
|Wide range of animation effects||Add visual effect to your SharePoint slideshow to make it more attractive.|
|Set time interval for images transition||Manage the speed of the slideshow by definition of the transition interval.|
|Supported Sharepoint versions||2007, 2010, 2013, 2016|
09-22-2015I am really glad I downloaded this tool. Now it is very easy to display images from SharePoint.
05-25-2015Nice web part for displaying picture slideshow from the SharePoint sources, very easy to customize to fit your needs.
02-05-2015Great web part to display multiple images on a single page as a slide show. Perfect for my company events!
- Sharepoint 2019 - 5.1.1
- Sharepoint 2016 - 5.1.1
- Sharepoint 2013 - 5.1.3
- Sharepoint 2010 - 5.1.1
- Sharepoint 2007 - 4.7.1
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price