Upload bulk files to SharePoint document libraries
With Html5 Bulk Files Upload Web Part, you can conveniently upload files with simple drag and drop feature. This process is displaying at the files uploading progress bar.
Customize the web part according to your needs
Make Html5 SharePoint Bulk Files Upload ideally fit to your SharePoint environment. Using Html5 Bulk Files Upload, you can set the maximum size of files to be uploaded and restrict the types of files that users are able to select. Also, Html5 Bulk Files Upload allows you to enable custom metadata of files and enabling/disabling an ability to overwrite existed files while uploading.
Unlimited amount of content types and fields in the list is supported. Also, you can set multiple files properties before upload.
With Html5 SharePoint Multiple Documents Upload, you can easily drag and drop bulk files to a SharePoint 2013 and 2016 document library without adding files one by one. Manage the upload process by enabling the overwriting of existing files, define the types of allowed files, and limit the size of files to be uploaded.
One of the key feature of the component is ability to add custom metadata to the uploaded files.
And finally, enjoy HTML5 SharePoint Bulk File Upload modern design and easy to use interface provided by our developers!
Also, we offer Silverlight-based component for SharePoint 2007 or 2010 - SharePoint Multiple File Upload.
|Supported SharePoint versions||2013, 2016|
|Upload bulk files||Virto SharePoint Html5 Bulk Files Upload Web Part allows to upload multiple files and documents to SharePoint 2013 or 2016 document libraries.|
|Custom metadata of files||You can enable a custom metadata of files.|
|Upload files with drag and drop||With Html5 Bulk Files Upload Web Part, you can conveniently upload files to a SharePoint library with simple drag and drop feature.|
|Ability to overwrite existed files||You can enable or disable an ability to overwrite the existed files while uploading.|
|Files uploading progress bar||Files uploading process is displayed with progress bar.|
|File types limitation||Html5 Bulk Files Upload Web Part allows you to restrict the types of files that users are able to select for upload.|
|Limit size of files||Ability to set the maximum size of files to be uploaded.|
|Capability to predefine fields values||All uploaded files fields are filled automatically with predefined values as default values. It is also possible to predefine fields values via query string.|
|Change name||Ability to change uploaded file's name|
|Upload any type of content||Unlimited amount of content types is supported.|
|Cross browser support||Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera.|
10-20-2015This software saved my time and money, and I tried 3 others sharepoint bulk upload tools with no success until I found this one.
04-06-2015It was helpful for me. Easy way to upload multiple files in HTML5.
05-25-2015Useful tool for uploading multiple files to SharePoint 2013 document library. Great timesaver!
- Sharepoint 2016 - 1.3.2
- Sharepoint 2013 - 1.4.2
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.