Watch Calendar for MS Exchange video overviewSharePoint Exchange Calendar Web Part supports integration of SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010, or 2007 and Microsoft Exchange calendars, allowing SharePoint users to view, edit, and manage events from distinctive data sources (SharePoint lists, SalesForce calendars, Google Calendars, SQL tables, and Microsoft Exchange/Outlook Calendar) in a single SharePoint calendar.
Try also our Office 365 Calendar.
Overlay all your calendars in a single view
Virto Exchange Calendar web part allows you to overlay SharePoint calendar, Exchange calendar, Google Calendar, SalesForce Calendar, SharePoint Lists, SQL Tables, or XML in a single calendar. If you use both Exchange calendar and SharePoint calendar for your business, and have event information in other data sources (see Virto SharePoint Calendar), try Exchange Edition of Virto SharePoint Calendar to collect all events in one view. No more special synchronization and switching between one calendar to another to get full information about planned events and meetings.
Change events of Exchange calendar on a SharePoint page
When you use Exchange calendar and SharePoint, you require a special solution to synchronize creating, editing, or deleting events processes in Exchange and SharePoint. This is made automatically when you have Virto Calendar Exchange Edition. Change your events on a SharePoint page in Virto SharePoint Calendar, and it will automatically update the same event changes in your Exchange Calendar.
Color-code events from different calendars
Use different colors for distinct calendars to differentiate events, according to data sources they belong to. Highlight distinct calendars or event types with custom colors and display your busy schedule in a convenient view.
Use Calendar Tooltip
Tooltips for calendar events allow to display description, timeframes, event participants or any other event fields. Brief information for your events is shown when you click on the event in SharePoint Calendar. You need not open SharePoint view form to know general information or details, so you can adjust the tooltip to display exactly what you would like to show.
SharePoint Exchange Calendar is the most enhanced version of our powerful Virto SharePoint Calendar web part for calendaring, planning, and events management in SharePoint. SharePoint Exchange Calendar provides SharePoint users with extended features for SharePoint planning that are not available in the standard SharePoint Calendar Web Part. The Virto SharePoint Calendar substantially expands the functionality of the default Microsoft SharePoint calendar, as well a wide range of features and capabilities.
Integrating SharePoint and Exchange Server is highly demanded by many SharePoint users and developers. Virto SharePoint Calendar overlays Outlook Exchange Calendar and supports integration with other calendar types and allows SharePoint users to view, edit and manage events from distinctive data sources (SharePoint lists, SQL tables, Google calendar, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook Calendar, SalesForce calendars) in a single SharePoint Exchange Calendar Web Part.
To overlay SharePoint and Exchange Online calendars in Office 365 try Calendar Add-in for Office 365
|All Standard and Pro features supported||Pro Exchange Edition includes all features of Standard and Pro Edition Calendars and some exclusive features below.|
|Display any number of Exchange calendars from distinct users in SharePoint calendar||Overlay Exchange calendar(s) with your SharePoint calendar(s) in one view.|
|Create, edit, and delete Exchange calendar events on a SharePoint page with Virto Calendar web part.||No need to run a special synchronization process. Just create, edit, or delete events in SharePoint, and the changes will be done to MS Exchange Calendar, as well.|
|Color-code events from different Exchange calendars||Use different colors for tasks, meetings and appointments to differentiate them visually in your SharePoint calendar.|
|Calendar tooltip||Set tooltips for calendar events that display description, timeframes, event participants or any other event fields.|
|Exchange public folders supported||The ability to display calendar events from Exchange public folders.|
|Supported Exchange versions||2007 SP1, 2010, 2013, 2016|
|Supported SharePoint versions||2007, 2010, 2013, 2016|
08-26-2015It worked fine for me. Huge flexibility comes with fantastic support. Great for SharePoint exchange calendar creation and editing.
02-05-2015The best calendar web part out there! Customizable and has the ability to get data from Microsoft Exchange, Google Calendar, SharePoint lists and even SalesForce Calendar and in a single unified view! And not only that, I can also schedule meetings and events in Exchange directly from the SharePoint page!
05-15-2015This SharePoint exchange calendar was very helpful for me. Good designed web part for keeping all events info in one place.
- Sharepoint 2016 - 8.5.0
- Sharepoint 2013 - 8.5.0
- Sharepoint 2010 - 7.5.4
- Sharepoint 2007 - 6.0.7
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.