Attractive and useful interface
You will surely appreciate the modern design and attractive style of this component! You can select colors for event marker, add images and links to the event details, and display calendar events in three views (default, daily and full). Also, you can define interaction for the click on a event and show detailed pop-up previews of events. Displaying hourly schedule (agenda) for event preview is also supported.
Display a specific set of fields for an event (managed with drag & drop feature)
SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer web part allows SharePoint users to define the flexible set of properties for every type of event. You can choose which events should include an event organizer and location and which should show schedule and image.
Autodetection of event type
SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer web part provides the option of "smart" input for the "Type" field. This means, if you start entering an event type created before, the field will offer the existing option types. This will shorten the process of event creations. The types of events defined for every created calendar will be autodetected further when adding new events.
SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer web part is a smart and modern solution to manage events from your SharePoint site collection.
For comparison, SharePoint Calendar and SharePoint Mini Calendar allow to view events from various data sources in a single place, while Virto Event Viewer concentrates on a quick and easy event management of pre-defined event types, adjusted according to your needs.
With SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer, you can create calendars available for displaying in web parts on all sites of the current site collection. The types of events defined for every created calendar will be autodetected further when adding new events. This means that if, you start to enter an event type created before, the field will offer the existing option types. This will shorten the process of event creations.
SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer Web Part allows SharePoint users to define the flexible set of properties for every type of event. This way, you can choose which events should include organizer and location, and which should show schedule and image. Displaying hourly schedule (agenda) for event preview is also supported.
You will surely appreciate the modern design and attractive style of this component! The adjustment process is as comfortable and pleasant as using this new Virto component. Enjoy the full package of Virto Event Viewer features!
Virto Event Viewer is available for Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, and Office 365 version.
Features of SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer web part
- Create calendars within a SharePoint site / site collection
- Ability to define a set of properties for event types (managed with drag & drop)
- "Smart" input for the "Type" field (autodetection)
- Pop-up with detailed previews of events
- Ability to add images to the event details
- Ability to define access rights for calenders and events
- Sorting and filtering options
- Ability to create a group of settings applied for all Event Viewer web parts added further to a site
- Three views of events (default, daily and full)
- Supported hourly schedule (agenda) for event preview
- Ability to add links to event details
- Color-coded events (RGB)
- Ability to hide events
- Ability to define interaction for event click
|Create calendars within a SharePoint site or site collection||With SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer Web Part, you can display events of various types from SharePoint 2010, 2013 or 2016.|
|Define a set of properties for event types||With SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer Web Part, you can set event organizer, location, images, or schedule from any other event fields. This ability is managed with the drag & drop feature.|
|Event type autodetection||"Smart" input for the "Type" field is provided in SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer Web Part.|
|Access permission to events and calendars creation||You can define users’ access rights to events and calendars creation. You can also hide some events (save without publishing).|
|Detailed preview of events in the pop up window||You can show the full description of any event in the opened pop up window.|
|Additional fields added to an event||With SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer Web Part, you can quickly add links, images, or other event details to the event preview.|
|Sorting and filtering||You can filter events by types and sort by name, date, organizer or other fields of the event.|
|Select view of events||Three views of events are available: default, daily, and full.|
|Event markers||SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer web part allows you to customize colored markers for the events.|
|Customize action for click on the event||With SharePoint Event Calendar Viewer web part, you can assign interaction for event click.|
09-23-2015This is a nice event viewer for SharePoint. Support is very helpful and the product is easy to use.
04-06-2015Well-designed event management solution for SharePoint. I have been looking for a web part similar to this for quite a long time.
05-25-2015Event Viewer Web Part is the easiest way to display events from SharePoint calendars. A lot of smart features and stylish customizing process, so I am perfectly satisfied.
- Sharepoint 2016 - 1.4.4
- Sharepoint 2013 - 1.3.0
- Sharepoint 2010 - 1.0.0
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price