Aggregating any SharePoint List into single grid view
Virto Sharepoint Silverlight Data Grid allows to aggregating any SharePoint List across SharePoint site or site collection into single grid view. You are able to sorting and filtering items and, also, use wizard for quick adding new data sources.
Virto SharePoint Silverlight Data Grid allows you to use color coding for cells, lines and etc., so you can display information in the most appropriate way. Read-only mode and full screen mode are available as well.
Virto Silverlight Data Grid allows creating SharePoint list items in the grid without any switch to another mode or view. Also, you can use show and find bar, and printing directly from the view.
Virto Silverlight Data Grid is a light-weight and easy-to-use tool for Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and 2010, intended for aggregating data from various SharePoint lists and edit it interactively right in the Grid view.
Virto Silverlight Data Grid for Microsoft SharePoint provides users with a wide range of tools for displaying items SharePoint list in a single grid view. With the new easy-to-install and simple-to-use web part users do not need to work with SharePoint Designer to make custom grids anymore.
The web part consolidates various SharePoint list items from multiple areas and web sites into a single view with ability to display filter and sort relevant information.
The In-line editing of data is supported in Virto Silverlight Data Grid for all browsers and both for Windows and Mac operating systems. This feature allows users to do quick edits to simple text without having to switch modes or screens. Required edit is done on the same interface right in the place you need it.
Moreover, Virto Silverlight Data Grid allows creating SharePoint list items directly from the view and save your time. You can also use color coding for cells, lines and etc., and display information in the most appropriate way.
Learn also about 50+ great SharePoint Web Parts both Free and commercial we've prepared for you!
|Aggregating any SharePoint List into single grid view||Virto Sharepoint Silverlight Data Grid is aggregating any SharePoint List across SharePoint site or site collection into single grid view.|
|Wizard for quick adding new data sources||Virto Sharepoint Silverlight Data Grid allows you ti use wizard for quick adding new data sources|
|Custom color settings||You can use color coding for cells, lines and etc.|
|Convenient inline editing||Virto Sharepoint Silverlight Data Grid provides the inline editing (in the grid without any switch to another mode or view)|
|Sorting and filtering||With Virto Sharepoint Silverlight Data Grid you can easily sorting and filtering items|
|Full screen mode||Ability to switch to full screen mode|
|Printing||Virto Sharepoint Silverlight Data Grid allows you to printing right in the Grid view.|
05-29-2015I give this 5 stars rating. It's a good tool at a very reasonable price. Easy way to aggregating and editing data from SharePoint lists.
- Sharepoint 2010 - 1.0.3
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price