Sort list items
SharePoint Custom List Menu Web Part sorts list items in alphabetical order by the first letter of title and shows count of items for each letter. Also, the web part can sort by numbers or use any other list field to sort items. With Custom List Menu Web Part, you can display additional fields in an item description.
You can easily customize SharePoint List Menu Web Part and define RGB colors for the background and font, adjust the web part appearance, and define text for no match case. Number of columns in a row also can be also changed.
Custom List Menu Web Part provides the redirect ability by predefined URL after clicking on item. The opened page can be displayed as a new window or as a dialogue.
SharePoint Custom List Menu Web Part sorts list items into groups according to predefined settings. For example, you can organize a catalogue with sorting by first letters of their title (any other field can be chosen as well). This feature is especially invaluable when a SharePoint list contains large amount of items and users need to search required items with help of different tools.
SharePoint Custom List Menu Web Part allows to adjust redirect URL when clicking items, use special visual settings, define colors of background and font, and add more fields to the item description. SharePoint Custom List Menu Web Part is easily adjusted with help of CSS. As a result, even a large SharePoint list can be presented in a short and convenient form.
Learn also about 50+ great SharePoint Web Parts both Free and commercial we've prepared for you!
|Sort list items||Using SharePoint Custom List Menu Web Part, you can sort list items in alphabetical order by the first letter of title. Also, you are able to use any other list field to sort items.|
|Redirect settings||With SharePoint Custom List Menu Web Part, you can apply redirect by predefined URL after click on an item in the web part.|
|Redirected page properties||Ability to open a redirect page in a new window or as a dialogue.|
|More informative item description||You can adjust additional fields in an item description.|
|Sort by numbers||SharePoint Custom List Menu Web Part provides the ability to sort by numbers.|
|Count of items||SharePoint Custom List Menu Web Part shows count of items for each letter (number or other field).|
|Text for no match case||Ability to define text for no match case|
|Define number of columns||A number of columns in a row can be changed.|
|Colorful interface||Select RGB colors for the background and font.|
10-20-2015This tool was the easiest solution to create a catalogue for SharePoint.
05-25-2015I needed for the catalogue to have my SharePoint list items in alphabetical order, so Virto Custom List Menu was the best choice
- Sharepoint 2016 - 2.2.0
- Sharepoint 2013 - 2.2.0
- Sharepoint 2010 - 2.1.0
- Sharepoint 2007 - 1.0.0
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price