Design your own validator
Using SharePoint Forms Extender, you can design your own validator, in addition to default such as email or credit card number, and add it to any text field of a form.
Create custom SharePoint forms with additional tabs and blocks
With SharePoint Forms Extender, users can create custom SharePoint forms with additional tabs and blocks for better information displaying. Various options allow you to hide empty tabs automatically, set flexible security settings (a particular block or tab can be available for certain users only), etc.
Customize text fields
Virto SharePoint Forms Extender provides tools to customize form text fields. For example, you can set security rules and enable/disable autofill option.
For all SharePoint lists assigned default forms that are displayed when a user wants to add, edit or view a list item. Sometimes these forms contain a very restricted amount of information about the list or item, present problems with usability or just don’t look nice enough. With the new SharePoint Forms Extender web part, you can easily design your own list forms in a way that fully satisfies your specific needs and requirements, and replace the default SharePoint forms with just a few clicks.
SharePoint Forms Extender is extremely easy to install, adjust and use. Once the SharePoint Forms Extender is installed you can immediately start designing your own list forms with additional features that allow you to auto-fill fields, define default field values as well as set up security rights to restrict access to specific tabs and/or fields for particular users and user groups.
An important detail to mention is that SharePoint Forms Extender web part does not fully modify the default list forms that are stored on your SharePoint server, but rather extends the list form features and functionality on to the client side, keeping the option to restore the default forms at any time.
- Create your own Forms (View, Edit, New Item) for Custom, Task, Calendar, Contact and Issue Tracking Lists, Document Library.
- Group fields into particular tabs.
- Show tabs as blocks.
- Hide empty tabs.
- Ability to add as many tabs as you need on each form.
- Dynamic JQuery Date Picker.
- Auto complete option (use values of the same or any other List).
- Optional Tooltip contains hints and field description information (text, links etc.)
- Autosuggestion settings option enables to auto complete fields when an entered text is contained in tabs.
- Validators for checking if a typed value matches the specified pattern (predefined or custom).
- Dynamic (client side) field visibility for new/edit item forms.
|Create own Forms||With SharePoint Custom List Form Extender, you can create own Forms (View, Edit, New Item) for Custom, Task, Calendar, Contact and Issue Tracking Lists, Document Library.|
|Split form fields with tabs||With SharePoint Custom List Form Extender, you can group fields into particular tabs.|
|Hide empty tabs||SharePoint Custom List Form Extender allow you to hide empty tabs.|
|Ability to add many tabs||With SharePoint Custom List Form Extender, you can add as many tabs as you need for each form.|
|JQuery Date Picker||JQuery Date Picker has cool and dynamic JQuery Date Picker.|
|Auto complete option||SharePoint Custom List Form Extender provides auto complete option (using values of the same or any other List).|
|Optional Tooltip||SharePoint Custom List Form Extender provides optional tooltip that can contain hints and field description information (text, links etc.)|
|Autosuggestion||Autosuggestion option enables to auto complete fields when entered text is contained in tabs.|
|Validators||With SharePoint Custom List Form Extender, you can set validators for checking if typed value matches the specified pattern (predefined or custom).|
|Field visibility||It's possible to enable client side visibility of dynamically loaded new/edit item forms.|
10-20-2015Pretty cool new feature to replace default SharePoint form, it works perfectly. I wish it costs a little less.
05-25-2015Easy to create custom SharePoint list forms, I would recommend it to casual and high level SharePoint users alike.
- Sharepoint 2013 - 5.1.2
- Sharepoint 2010 - 5.0.2
- Sharepoint 2007 - 4.1.0
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.