Flexible interface customization
SharePoint Chart is an easy way to visualize a SharePoint list in a beautiful chart form. This jQuery-based Web Part allows you to apply RGB color-coding for line and bar charts. You can define colors for X and Y-axis grid and easily customize SharePoint Chart according to your needs.
Convenient additional options
Virto SharePoint jQuery Chart allows you to use chart zoom, stacked chart option, and display bars with negative values. Also, it can highlight data points and provide axis auto scaling (automatic definition of minimum and maximum).
SharePoint Charts Web Part is a jQuery-based control for creating plots, graphs and charts in Microsoft SharePoint. The component produces beautiful lines, bars and pie charts with many features. Sharepoint Charts can be based on variety types of data sources, including SharePoint Lists, SQL tables, XML, etc.
- Supports various data sources: SharePoint list, SQL database, XML, etc.
- Ability to define chart height and width or diameter in pixels
- RGB color coding for line and bar charts
- Chart zoom
- Stacked chart option
- Highlight data points
- Bars with negative values
- Ability to define colors for grid with RGB color coding of X and Y axis
- Axis auto scaling (automatic definition of minimum and maximum)
- Show/hide chart title and place it in different positions
- Show/hide chart legend and place it in different positions
- Ability to hide data source on chart
- Filter options for displayed data
- Value grouping and data aggregation for Y axis
- Ability to define data format for X axis of date and time type
Learn about 50+ great SharePoint Web Parts, both Free and commercial, we've developed for you!
|Supports various data sources||SharePoint list, SQL database, XML, etc.|
|Ability to define chart size in pixels||SharePoint jQuery Chart provides ability to define chart height and width or diameter in pixels.|
|RGB color coding||SharePoint jQuery Chart allows you to apply RGB color-coding for line and bar charts|
|Chart zoom||You can easily zoom a required area of the chart.|
|Stacked chart option||Column and area type series can be set to stack on top of each other instead of overlapping.|
|Highlight data points||SharePoint jQuery Chart allows to highlight data points.|
|Bars with negative values||SharePoint Chart can also display bars with negative values.|
|Colors for grid||Ability to define colors for grid with RGB color coding of X and Y axis|
|Axis auto scaling||Automatic definition of minimum and maximum|
|Chart title and legend displaying option||You can show/hide chart title and chart legend, or place them in different positions.|
|Show/hide data sources||SharePoint Chart provides the ability to hide a data source on chart.|
|Custom filters||You can assign filters to display only the data you need to show|
|Values grouping and aggregation data for Y axis||SharePoint jQuery Chart allows you to group values and aggregate data for Y axis.|
|Define date format for X axis||SharePoint Chart allows user to define a format for X axis of date and time type.|
|Supported SharePoint versions||2007, 2010, 2013, 2016|
10-20-2015A great tool to create SharePoint list charts. I find it very easy to use and the cost was reasonable. I have recently trialed several programs and this is the first one that, after researching the product and reading reviews before downloading, has exceeded all my expectations.
05-26-2015This web part makes much easier work with SharePoint data. Now I can create beautiful color-coded SharePoint charts and graphs. Totally worth it!
- Sharepoint 2016 - 2.2.1
- Sharepoint 2013 - 2.2.1
- Sharepoint 2010 - 2.1.3
- Sharepoint 2007 - 1.5.3
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price