Delete group of files
With Virto Bulk File Delete you can easily delete group of files (attachments) from SharePoint Document Library or any type of SharePoint List
Ability to filter items
Ability to filter items by View, Caml Query, Fast Search, Tree View
Virto Bulk File Delete Web Part allows SharePoint users to delete files from SharePoint Libraries.
Virto Bulk File Delete is compatible with SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. Once the component is installed, additional option in the "Actions" section of any SharePoint Library is available. With these options, user can easily delete a large group of files with a few clicks.
When you have installed Virto Bulk File Delete and activated it, you can also see an additional option at SharePoint Document Library called 'Bulk delete'.
You must select files to be deleted and press 'delete'. All the files will no longer exist at the selected SharePoint Library.
- Delete a group of files from a SharePoint Document Library or any SharePoint List
- Ability to select files to be deleted
- Ability to use web part as an action at any of SharePoint Library
- Ability to use it as a web part
- Cross browser support (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
|Ability to filter items||Virto Bulk File Delete allows you to filter items by View, Caml Query, Fast Search, Tree View.|
|Delete group of files||With Virto Bulk File Delete, you can easily check boxes to delete a group of files (attachments) from a SharePoint Document Library or any type of SharePoint List|
01-28-2016I have tested SharePoint bulk files deleter as part of Virto One license. Small, but convenient solution, it comes in handy very often!
04-06-2015Useful web part. Solved my issue of deleting specific items from SharePoint 2013.
05-15-2015I`m perfectly satisfied, bulk file delete is a very simple solution. An essential sharepoint file management tool for everyday use.
- Sharepoint 2019 - 4.2.0
- Sharepoint 2016 - 4.2.0
- Sharepoint 2013 - 4.2.0
- Sharepoint 2010 - 4.2.0
- Sharepoint 2007 - 2.0.0
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price