Copy/move list item with attachments to a SharePoint library
Virto Bulk File Copy and Move allows you to copy/move list items with attachments to a SharePoint library
Copy or move a file or group of files
Copy or move a file or group of files from one SharePoint Document Library or List to another (within site collections placed on a SharePoint Farm)
Virto SharePoint Bulk Files Copy & Move Web Part allows SharePoint users to copy and move files from a SharePoint Library.
Virto SharePoint Bulk Files Copy & Move is compatible with SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. When you have installed Virto Bulk File Copy & Move and activated it, you can use it either as a web part placed on a SharePoint Document Library page or as an additional feature in the “Action” menu.
When you choose SharePoint Bulk Files Copy Move option, you will be able to copy or move all necessary files from a document library to a certain place. Press “Bulk Copy Move” to shows all files of the chosen Document Library as a tree.
- Copy or move a file or group of files from one SharePoint Document Library or List to another (within site collections placed on a SharePoint Farm)
- Select files to be copied and moved
- Use web part as an action for any SharePoint Library/List
- Use SharePoint Bulk Files Copy Move as web part
- Cross browser support (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
|Copy or move a file or a group of files||You can copy or move a file or group of files from one SharePoint Document Library or List to another (within site collections placed on a SharePoint Farm)|
|Copy/move list items with attachments to a SharePoint library||Virto SharePoint Bulk File Copy and Move allows you to copy/move list item attachments to a SharePoint library|
11-10-2015This is a great tool for SharePoint bulk file copy! Not the cheapest but worth every penny.
05-15-2015Nice and easy web part for a sharepoint bulk file copy. 5 stars to you!
04-06-2015Easy and intuitive for use. Worth its cost!
- Sharepoint 2016 - 4.2.0
- Sharepoint 2013 - 4.2.0
- Sharepoint 2010 - 4.2.1
- Sharepoint 2007 - 2.2.0
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price