Edit data of the same field for a group of items (documents)
With SharePoint Bulk Files Edit, you just need to select the fields to be edited and apply changes to all selected items.
Configure Bulk Edit for list or site scopes
Virto SharePoint Bulk Files Edit Web Part provides the ability to configure Bulk Edit for list or site scopes
Can be used for any type of SharePoint List
SharePoint Bulk Files Edit can be used as an action on ribbon or as web part for any type of SharePoint List of Document Library, it also supports any SharePoint List View.
Imagine that you work with a list of 30 tasks, and you have to change statuses from 'not started' to 'in progress' for all of them. You need to open each task, switch to 'edit' mode and change all statuses manually. This operation must be performed at least 30 times and takes you at least 10 minutes. What a time-eater!
SharePoint Bulk Data Edit by Virto allows you to do the same with just a few clicks and will only take one minute or less! All you have to do is open your list, check the tasks that need to be changed, and change the field 'status' to 'in progress'. Super easy!
|Edit data of the same field for a group of items (documents)||With SharePoint Bulk Files Edit, you just have to select the fields to be edited and apply changes to all selected items.|
|Configure SharePoint Bulk Files Edit for list or site scopes||SharePoint Bulk Data Edit Web Part provides the ability to configure Bulk Edit for list or site scopes.|
|Supports any type of SharePoint Lists||SharePoint Bulk Data Edit can be used as a web part for any type of SharePoint List of Document Library, it also supports any SharePoint List View or Tree View.|
11-10-2015I try this software today, it safes my time to edit bulk files in SharePoint 2013. Simple to use after a quick look.
05-15-2015SharePoint Bulk Data Edit is a perfect tool for large SharePoint list editing. Very helpful for me!
- Sharepoint 2016 - 4.2.0
- Sharepoint 2013 - 4.2.0
- Sharepoint 2010 - 4.2.0
- Sharepoint 2007 - 1.3.1
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price