Easy managing SharePoint List or SQL Table items
You do not need to work with SharePoint Designer to make custom grids anymore! With Virto Data Grid Web Part you can display any SharePoint List or SQL Table items across SharePoint site or site collection.
Ajax data architecture of the web part allows for high-performance rendering of large amounts of data. You can apply complex filtering, and convenent summary footer row automatically calculated sums, averages, counts, min or max. Virto Data Grid Web Part allows users to sort, scroll, edit, and save huge datasets with the speed of desktop software.
Virto Data Grid Web Part is supporting 2-level nested sub grids within the parent grid. You are able to ordering and resizing columns with a simple drag & drop, deleting and adding new rows, inline and pop-up cell editing. Also, you can easily export data to MS Excel.
Virto Data Grid Web Part provides a plenty of interface-related features that make the work with data items effective and convenient. You can apply default and custom CSS themes, define page size and column width, change column order, collapse and expand the grid, display and hide column footers, edit data and add new items with a few clicks.
Virto Data Grid Web Part for Microsoft SharePoint provides users with a wide range of tools for displaying items SharePoint list and SQL items in a single grid view. With the new easy-to-install and simple-to-use web part users do not need to work with SharePoint Designer to make custom grids anymore.
With the Virto Ajax-based control SharePoint users get a plenty of interface-related features that make the work with data items effective and convenient. In addition to complex filtering, search as well as default and custom CSS themes you can easily change column order, resize column and the web part width, collapse and expand the grid, display and hide column footers, edit data and add new items with a few clicks.
Learn also about 50+ great SharePoint Web Parts both Free and commercial we've prepared for you!
|Displaying SharePoint List or SQL Table items||With Virto Data Grid Web Part you can easily displaying SharePoint List or SQL Table items across SharePoint site or site collection|
|High-performance rendering||Ajax data architecture allows for high-performance rendering of large amounts of data|
|Easy managing datasets||Virto Data Grid Web Part allows users to sort, scroll, edit, and save huge datasets with the speed of desktop software|
|Sub grids||Virto Data Grid Web Part is showing 2-level nested sub grids within the parent grid|
|Easy cell editing||Virto Data Grid Web Part provides inline and pop-up cell editing options|
|Managing columns||Virto Data Grid Web Part allows to ordering and resizing columns with a drag & drop|
|Data sorting||You can apply ascending, descending and dynamic data sorting|
|Managing rows||You can quickly deleting and adding new rows|
|Summary footer row||Automatically calculated sums, averages, counts , min or max|
|Exporting data to MS Excel||Using Virto Data Grid Web Part, you can easy exporting data to MS Excel|
|Complex filtering||You can apply filtering by many parameters|
|Default and custom CSS themes||Virto Data Grid Web Part allows you to use default and custom CSS themes|
|Page size personalization||With Virto Data Grid Web Part you can set the page size|
|Sorting personalization||You can customize sorting and filtering|
|Column width personalization||Virto Data Grid Web Part allows you to easily set column width|
05-25-2015If you do not work with SharePoint Designer, it is your tool! It is very convenient to displaying SharePoint lists in a grid view.
- Sharepoint 2010 - 2.1.0
- Sharepoint 2007 - 1.3.4
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price