Virto Office 365 Bulk File Upload App is a part of Virto ONE Cloud.
Upload files to a SharePoint document library or list item
Office 365 Bulk Files Uploader allows user to upload multiple files to a SharePoint Online library and multiple attachments to list items. Select the files and folders or just drag-and-drop them to the app part to upload.
Adjust uploaded files
How to bulk upload files to a SharePoint site library with predefined file properties? Virto Office 365 Bulk File Uploader App allows you to set multiple settings before upload multiple files to SharePoint Online. You can add field values according to the content type and prevent to upload files without filled out required fields.
Define settings for upload process
Manage the upload process with predefined settings! The Office 365 Bulk Files Upload App can restrict the file extensions that users are able to select for upload. You can also assign the maximum size of files to upload and limit the maximum upload size.
Explore the Virto’s Bulk Uploader add-in handy features:
• Upload bulk files to SharePoint document libraries Exchange Meeting rooms overlay
• Upload bulk files to SharePoint list items as attachments
• Enable/disable an ability to overwrite existing files after upload
• Restrict file types, that users can upload to SharePoint
• Set a maximum file size to be uploaded
• Set a maximum size of bulk files to be uploaded
• Cross browser support (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
If you want to subscribe for tenant, please follow this link: Office 365 Bulk Uploader
03-16-2018No problems whatsoever. Really easy to use. Even better customer support. Absolutely highly recommended product.