Gantt Chart Online App – a new project management application.
We are glad to present our new Gantt Chart Online App – a project management application for SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint Online.
With Gantt Chart Online App, you can visualize several SharePoint task lists in a single Gantt view and set how they relate to each other as projects progress over time. This powerful online project management tool has an intuitive drag & drop feature and is organized in an attractive looking customizable interface. Gantt Chart Online App for SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint Online allows you to easily create and complete tasks, assign resources, edit timeframes and percentage of completion with just a few clicks directly from the table or Gantt chart. You can customize elements of a diagram by choosing the size, color, and other parameters to make the component ideally fit your SharePoint environment. This powerful online project management tool allows you to plan and track the process of projects from start to finish efficiently.
- View list items in online Gantt chart
- Use SharePoint list as a data source
- Display several lists in one Gantt chart
- Edit (adding/moving/deleting/resizing) tasks or milestones directly in the Gantt chart
- Apply different timescales to view items (day, week, month, year)
- Scroll Gantt chart to the required period of time
- Scroll to current day tasks
- Create sub tasks for selected tasks
- Change task duration with drag and drop
- Add task resources (users assigned to the task)
- Change percentage of completion with drag and drop
- Ability to define read-only settings
- Ability to define colors for tasks/summary tasks/milestones/percent complete.
You can download a free 15-day trial of SharePoint Gantt Chart Online App that is fully functional and explore all its features.