8 new features of SharePoint Kanban Board
The new version of Virto SharePoint Kanban web part for SharePoint 2013 is released. The same features set will be available soon for SharePoint 2016.
1) We have changed the swimlanes behavior. If there are any filters applied to tasks, then all empty swimlanes will be hidden.
2) We have improved the User option in condition control to show only the users mentioned in current list.
3) If you use any filter, only the users taking part in appeared tasks will be shown in User filter.
4) “Add new task” button behavior was changed too. Now, a new added task will appear on the top of the column.
5) We have added the ability to use Field configuration for totals. The number from total statistics can be displayed with decimal places.
6) We have the new “Ignore Max work tasks” option for the counts. Now, you can use this option to collect the data from all tasks or only from tasks specified with limits.
7) Another feature is the “Tasks Number” function for the counts. It allows you to show the number of all tasks contained in a column.
8) SharePoint Kanban supports the web part connection to filter tasks.
You can learn more about all these features in the blog’s article about SharePoint Kanban.
Download the last version of SharePoint Kanban or try its 30-days free trial!