Virto Sharepoint Password Change Web Part
SharePoint Password Change Web Part enables Active Directory (AD) users and users with general accounts (FBAP) to change passwords themselves their when they are logged onto SharePoint Site.
- Watch Password Change Web Part video overview Sharepoint Password Change Web Part by Virto enables Active Directory (AD) users and users with general accounts (FBAP) to change password themselves when they are logged onto SharePoint 2013, 2010 or 2007 Site. Sharepoint Password Change web part is indeed helpful if there are a lot of AD accounts in your system, and users need to change password from time to time due to security or other reasons. Remote AD users can also change passwords without any difficulties.
Remote AD users can also change password with Sharepoint Password Change Web Part
Now site administrator does not have to change password manually. He can simplify his work: just add the web part to intranet or extranet SharePoint Portal. Then any authorized user can easily change password without disturbing an administrator.
Easy-to-use and time saving Sharepoint Password Change web part
If administrator delegates advanced rights to user, he can change not only his own password, but also other users' passwords. Moreover, it is also possible to publish password requirements in the web part. If a user types an old password incorrectly, or his password does not meet certain requirements, a user will see warning message and will not able to change password.
Use Sharepoint Password Change with Password Reset Web Part by Virto
If a user forgets his password, or password is expired, he needs to recover it first and then change password to the new one. This can be done with Sharepoint Password Reset Web Part, which is an essential part of SharePoint Password management system.
With Sharepoint Password Change Web Part system administrator does not need to change passwords manually anymore. He just adds the web part to intranet or extranet SharePoint Portal. Then authorized users can easily manage their passwords without the administrator's assistance.
When users request the ability to change password themselves, the system automatically determines the category this user belongs to — Active Directory or other Form Based Authentication Provider (FBAP). Then the user types his old password and a new one. The web part transfers this data to AD or other FBAP base, and the new password is saved in the database. In case a user has advanced rights, he can change password not only his own but other users' passwords as well. It is also possible to publish password requirements in the web part. If a user types an incorrect old password, or his password does not meet the requirements, a warning message will be displayed and his password will not be changed.
If a user forgets his password, or password is expired, he needs to recover it first and then change to the new one. This can be done with Virto Sharepoint Password Reset Web Part, which is a essential part of SharePoint Password management system.
- Key Feature Description
- Allows Active Directory or FBA users to change password on their own without the administrator's help Any user can change password from domain or non-domain computers.
- Password policy description in Sharepoint Web Part You can set complexity of password (number of digits, symbols). Warning messages shows up if password does not meet requirements while user try to change password themselves.
- Several localizations supported Ability to add extra localization (Sharepoint Password Change web part language)
Easy to customize and even easier to use. Product works as advertised.
I like it!) Cool and easy-to-use product that allows me to manage users passwords across the company!
- Sharepoint 2013 - 3.0.0
- Sharepoint 2010 - 3.1.0
- Sharepoint 2007 - 2.2.0
Virto Sharepoint Password Change Web Part
Commercial license for 1 Web-Front End
The price includes:
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
After you press "Add to cart" button you will be forwarded to secure zone of our processing partner Avangate where you can select QTY and finish checkout
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price
License notes and renewal Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Development licenses are available only for customers ordering production licenses. For additional information please contact us.
Educational, non-profit and resellers discounts We also offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, charity organizations and resellers. Please contact our sales department for more information