Virto Sharepoint Calendar
SharePoint Calendar Web Part is intended to show all your events from several data sources including Exchange Calendar, Google Calendar, SalesForce Calendar, Sharepoint List, SQL Tables or XML and have different views for your easy navigation and reference in single space.
Sharepoint Calendar Web Part shows all your events from different SharePoint 2013, 2010 or 2007 lists and/or Microsoft Exchange calendars and even from SalesForce Calendars. Use any combination of RGB for coloring events according to their category. Using Virto SharePoint Calendar Web Part, you also have different views for easy navigation and reference, e.g. Day, Week, Month and Gantt Chart views.
Aggregate several calendars from different data sources into one calendar
No need to synchronize all your calendars from SharePoint, Google, MS Exchange, SalesForce and etc. Install Virto Sharepoint Calendar and show all the events from multiple data sources in a single place. Use as data sources SharePoint lists from different site collections, SQL tables, Google calendar, XML source, SharePoint lists from other farm, Exchange calendar, SalesForce calendar.
Manage events from different data sources in one calendar
Keep all the events in a single web part calendar. The large group of data source types is supported. Combine all your events in one space!
Color coded data sources
Visualize the events from your calendar - use special colors for each of data sources and your events will not join anymore. This feature is especially essential when you have more than 2 data sources in one calendar.
Different calendar views (Day, Week, Work Week, Month, Year, Task)
Use appropriate timescale for showing your calendar events. Task view allows to control the status of tasks in your Sharepoint Calendar web part.
Roll up SharePoint Calendar, SalesForce, SQL or Microsoft Exchange events into Single Calendar View!
Sharepoint Calendar Web Part enables users to view all of their events from different data sources (SharePoint List, SalesForce Calendars, Microsoft Exchange Sharepoint Calendar or SQL Tables) in one single Sharepoint calendar web part! This surpasses the existing SharePoint calendar view's functionality by allowing users to specify the list or view, and also color code the displayed items in their Sharepoint Calendar web part by category of events (such as internal or external, view day, week, month, year, and Gantt view).
The main added value of the Sharepoint Calendar is the opportunity to have all the events from different data sources displayed in a single Sharepoint calendar view, sparing the necessity to switch between multiple views. Another value offered feature is the ability to bind from different data sources - from SharePoint lists, Microsoft Exchange Calendars and SQL tables, to create a new calendar event. This is in comparison to most other Sharepoint calendars that can only use one data source, and be displayed in only one view. To distinguish events from different sources in Virto Sharepoint Calendar Web Part, one can use multi-level color coding.
Sharepoint Calendar Web Part is user friendly and has a simple interface, allowing users to easily create new calendar events in Sharepoint with a single click! Included with Virto Sharepoint Calendar Web Part editing features will make working with SharePoint easy and pleasant. To change the date of an event in Sharepoint Calendar Web Part, simply drag and drop it to the appropriate calendar cell. To change the event in timeframe in Sharepoint Calendar, simply expand the event to incorporate the correct duration of the event.
Sharepoint Calendar Web Part implemented in a modern style and supports all Sharepoint versions. Installation is simple and requires only a small amount of time. Currently, Virto Sharepoint Calendar Web Part supports English, German, Spanish, French, Russian and Chinese Simplified languages. If you'd like to add anoher one language to support by our Sharepoint Calendar Web Part please contact us.
- Key Feature Description
- Multiple data sources All data source are rolled up and showed into single calendar. Supported SharePoint List of any types (within site or site collection),SQL Tables (SQL 2005/2008), Google Calendar, SalesForce Calendar (only for Pro and Pro Exchange), SharePoint List of any types (within single site collection).
- Day, Year, Month, Week, Work Week, Task (Days), Task (Hours) views Use appropriate view to display events planned for a selected period.
- Color legend for data sources Add color legend to remember which colors refer to your events.
- Event coloring according to event type E.g. you can use different colors for tasks, meetings and events.
- Event coloring according to event data source Use different colors for multiple data sources to avoid the muddle.
- Ability to display as many months as you need by adjusting Year view E.g. an educational institution hides summer months which have no calendar items.
- JQuery date picker for quicker navigation Use more effective and modern date picker to navigate to a required date.
- Timeline View (Task Days, Task Hours) E.g. use task views to display tasks progress.
- Using standard tooltip Use standard tooltip to display event Title and one additional field.
- Creating and deleting events with a single mouse click Just one mouse click and you create a new event. No need to open and fill out standard SharePoint create form.
- Items drag & drop Drag and drop events to reschedule them, change their duration or etc.
- Setting up calendar width and height to accommodate your design Use appropriate calendar size for your working place.
- Creating, updating and deleting items with no post backs Easily manage calendar items in your calendar, create, update and delete events in a real time.
- Ability to use .css file to customize themes When you need to create your own themes for SharePoint calendar, use .css file to have maximum freedom of your own design.
- Printing of any calendar view E.g. print day view to discuss agenda on the meeting.
- Calendar properties can be edited in SharePoint Designer If you need to change calendar properties, it is possible for SharePoint Designer users.
- Multisource View (Pro and Pro Exchange) When you have multiple data sources, use this view to group events by them.
- Using advanced tooltip (Pro and Pro Exchange) Use advanced tooltip to display event Title and unlimited number of additional fields, as well as images preview - available for SharePoint Lists. E.g. add preview of a conference location.
- MOSS Audience targeting support (Pro and Pro Exchange) Available for SharePoint Lists data sources. This is one more way to adjust who will see the displayed calendar.
- Advanced filtering allowing to display only items satisfied to specific criteria (Pro and Pro Exchange) Available for SharePoint Lists. E.g. display only events within a certain project.
- Adding personal or corporate Microsoft Exchange Calendars (only Pro Exchange) You can add the whole corporate calendar from MS Exchange or a certain user’s calendar, for instance your team member, to see when he is available for discussion.
- Windows authentication for displaying personal calendars (only Pro Exchange) Ability to require windows authentication to display personal calendars is supported.
- Each Calendar can be shown in different colors (only Pro Exchange) If more than one calendar is added from MS Exchange, you can define colors for all of them instead of adding one single color for all Exchange events.
- Supported MS Exchange versions (only Pro Exchange) Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 & 2010 & 2013 support
- Displaying unlimited numbers of Microsoft Exchange Calendars into single view (only Pro Exchange) Add all your Exchange calendars to the SharePoint calendar and manage events from SharePoint site.
- Adding, editing or deletion events to ME calendar through SharePoint Calendar (only Pro Exchange) No need to run special synchronization or duplicate changes in MS Exchange and SP calendars. Changes made in SharePoint will be synchronized.
- Inviting ME attendees through SharePoint Calendar (only Pro Exchange) Add users from MS Exchange calendar to your SharePoint calendars to simplify collaboration.
- Read Only rights to any Exchange calendar (only Pro Exchange) You can limit access to Exchange calendar and allow just read only rights.
- Supported Sharepoint versions 2007, 2010, 2013
Great tool! I can now view multiple calendars from various sources in one view and customize the display as well. Well worth the money and more!
- Sharepoint 2013 - 8.0.0
- Sharepoint 2010 - 7.4.0
- Sharepoint 2007 - 6.0.7
Virto Sharepoint Calendar
Commercial license for 1 Web-Front End
The price includes:
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
After you press "Add to cart" button you will be forwarded to secure zone of our processing partner Avangate where you can select QTY and finish checkout
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price
License notes and renewal Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Development licenses are available only for customers ordering production licenses. For additional information please contact us.
Educational, non-profit and resellers discounts We also offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, charity organizations and resellers. Please contact our sales department for more information