Virto Sharepoint Alerts and Reminders
Sharepoint Alerts & Reminders is an effective web part that enhances and streamlines SharePoint Alert Management System.
Sharepoint Alerts and Reminders web part for Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2010 and 2007 is a new and effective web part that enhances and streamlines SharePoint Alert Management System. With Sharepoint Alerts and Reminders Web Part, you can create your own SharePoint Alerts, Reminders or Notifications and send them to a user or group of users. Alerts can be sent to them as Emails alerts or SMS alers, in a single group ticket.
Sends alerts and notifications from Sharepoint via email, SMS, XMPP
Use Sharepoint Alert and Reminder add-on for building flexible notification system on your SharePoint site. Send Sharepoint alerts and reminders to SharePoint users in emails, sms or instant messages fast and easy!
Flexible configuration of Sharepoint alerts frequency and message templates
When there are too many reasons for sending alerts and reminders to Sharepoint users, it is hard not to get lost in these lots of alerts. With Sharepoint Alert and Reminder web part use message templates and just define the frequency of sending. You'll save much time!
Combine several SharePoint alerts for a user into one message
Ability to create summary Sharepoint alerts and inform SharePoint users on all system changes in a single alert. This may help you avoid spamming your team or remind them of specific messages.
Sends reminders about upcoming and overdue events from Sharepoint
Sharepoint Alert and Reminder web part would't let your team to forget about future events. Use reminders for informing about upcoming and overdue meetings and conferences.
Alert trigger events: item has been created/updated/deleted
To keep all of your SharePoint users (or groups of them) informed about current tasks and projects, adjust automatic Sharepoint alerts about any items created, updated or deleted. No one thing is missed now!
Why Do You Need Sharepoint Alerts & Reminders Web Part?
Microsoft SharePoint technologies are designed for effective organization of corporate information. They provide quick access to working information and contain powerful document management as well as work sharing tools.
SharePoint alerts and notifications are essential features that allow users to effectively work on their tasks and always be on schedule. Though alerts in SharePoint are flexible, they often require additional adjustment and detailed customization. Sharepoint Alerts and Reminders provides users with this additional adjustment tool. Now you can create your own sharepoint alert in an instant, and allow it to be sent to a specific user or a group of sharepoint users. An important feature with the Sharepoint Alerts and Reminder Web Part is the ability to create your own Sharepoint alerts in Rich Text format.
You can also define the frequency of Sharepoint alerts by simple choosing one of the following options: send alert immediately, hourly, daily or weekly. Sharepoint alerts can also be sent within a specified timetable (i.e., send email or sms alert only within business hours — from 8 AM to 5 PM). All of this can then be combined into a single ticket. When you enable this feature, all of your sharepoint alerts will be assembled into a single email instead of being sent in several email messages.
Finally, Sharepoint Alerts and Reminders web part allows sending SharePoint alerts and notifications not only as e-mail alerts, but also as SMS alerts or via instant messengers like Jabber or Miranda.
Another feature of the Sharepoint Alerts and Reminders web part is the Custom Filtering System. This allows users to create complex terms and conditions for sending Sharepoint alerts. An example would be for you to receive Sharepoint notifications when your task is complete or the percentage of completion is more than 90%.
The option of Custom Templates makes it possible to create the Body of the Sharepoint Alert message within seconds. The Virto Sharepoint Alert and Reminder Message Templates enables users to use different tags in the HTML-based template body. The tags are replaced with the Alert List column fields and other elements while the message is being drafted.
Advantages of Virto Sharepoint Alerts & Reminders Web Part
- Extended Alerting Capabilities
- Easy to Deploy and Use
- SMTP and XMPP Support
- Key Feature Description
- Send Email Alerts and Notifications using (SMTP) Create alerts in Sharepoint on any changes within your tasks and projects (and any list item) and send email alerts to Sharepoint users.
- Ability to use SMPP server provider and Clickatell for sms alert sending in Sharepoint SMPP and Clickatell are supported by the component for sending alerts and reminders to SharePoint users.
- Ability to use more than one SMTP connection settings Send one type of alerts from one email, other type from second email.
- Send Sharepoint Alerts and Notifications to XMPP Instant Messengers Users (Jabber, Miranda etc) Use supported instant messengers to inform users of your SharePoint site about any essential working changes.
- Ability to add Active Directory (AD) user/group to Recipient List If alert recipients are stored in the Active Directory, you can choose it for sending. Email will be send to all users from selected AD group. If AD Group includes sub-group, alert will be sent to all users from sub-group too.
- Options of Recipients selection You can choose one of five options. For example, select users who work with a task and send alert to users from “Assigned To” column.
- Site administrator is able to customize Active Directory default connection settings A SharePoint user with site administrator rights is empowered with ability to adjust connection settings for Active Directory.
- Supported Triggers: Create, Delete or Change Event Alerts and Reminders created with Virto component can be also changed or deleted permanently.
- Customization of Email Alerts Content upon your needs Use Plain an Rich text to design the message of email alerts.
- Sending Reminders on Recurrent events Define the recurrency for month and annual report meetings, users’ Birthdays and etc.
- Summary Notifications Create notifications with brief information from all alerts sent within a selected period.
- Send SMS Alerts and Notifications (SMPP Server Support) When email alert from Sharepoint is not an appropriate way of alert receiving for your team, send your notifications via SMS alerts.
- Frequency of sending Alerts Define how often the alerts should be sent (Immediately, Every Hour, Day, Week).
- Select Email Alert Recipient You can select an individual user, a group of users or all SharePoint Users and send them Alerts you need.
- Use Message Templates Create message template to shorten time spent on building complex alerts. For instance, inform users about every new product released within your project.
- Send Sharepoint Alerts about upcoming or overdue Events Create reminders to inform SharePoint users about scheduled meetings upcoming and overdue tasks.
- Define whether user has an ability to create alerts Flexible access system enables to empower selected users with create alert right. Though any SharePoint user or group of users can create their own alerts.
- Supported Sharepoint versions 2007, 2010, 2013
I never miss an important event anymore! Virto Alert & Reminder is a great tool for sending reminders through multiple channels and includes brief notifications within it too.
I am using Virto Sharepoint Alert and Reminder almost 2 years and I am happy with it. It has simple but smart UI that allows to create sharepoint alerts and custom email templates fast and easy.
- Sharepoint 2013 - 4.2.3
- Sharepoint 2010 - 4.1.2
- Sharepoint 2007 - 3.3.1
Virto Sharepoint Alerts and Reminders
Commercial license for 1 Web-Front End
The price includes:
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
After you press "Add to cart" button you will be forwarded to secure zone of our processing partner Avangate where you can select QTY and finish checkout
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price
License notes and renewal Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Development licenses are available only for customers ordering production licenses. For additional information please contact us.
Educational, non-profit and resellers discounts We also offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, charity organizations and resellers. Please contact our sales department for more information