Virto SharePoint Workflow Activities Kit is a no-code set of SharePoint activities for creating custom Workflow using SharePoint Workflow Designer. Virto Workflow Activities Kit can be used as an add-on for Microsoft SharePoint and includes extended activities for sending e-mail and sms, dealing with Active Directory, managing SharePoint sites and more than 100 activities for creating custom workflows.
Although customized working processes are included in Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 Server, it may only partly satisfy your needs, as you may still need to project and design working processes which are specific for your company's business. The complexity level of business processes depends on your business process requirements. Developers can organize business processes run by source users or automatically in response to events such as creating or editing list elements. Designed and implemented custom working processes can be used in addition to working processes described before or instead of them.
There are two ways of creating working processes for Office SharePoint Server 2007, 2010 or 2013:
1. Professional software developers can create working processes with the help of Visual Studio 2008/2010 Extensions for Windows Workflow Foundation. These working processes contain user code and operations. After professional developer creates custom working processes, server administrator will be able to deploy them in several sources;
2. Web designers can create working processes which do not contain a code for use in a certain list or library with the help of web design software such as Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007. These working processes are created from the list of available working process operations (nearly 30 standard blocks are available for WorkFlow creating), and web designers creating working processes can deploy working processes directly to the list or library where they will be used;
The first way is aimed for analysts, advanced users, etc.; The second way is aimed for developers.
Why Do I Need Virto Workflow Activities Kit
VirtoSoftware expands the range of SharePoint activities, allowing for creating custom activity sets, and thus, more flexible customization of business processes. Virto SharePoint Workflow Activities Kit is a set of no-code blocks that you can easily add to SharePoint Designer or can be used in Visual Studio for building your own workflow within a minute!
Virto SharePoint Workflow Activities Kit is a set of SharePoint activities for creating custom Workflow usingSharePoint Designer 2007 or Visual Studio 2008 & 2010. Virto Workflow Activities Kit can be used as an add-on for MS SharePoint and includes extended activities for sending e-mails, sms, creating folders and AD users, converting date & time and much more!
With Virto SharePoint Workflow Activities Kit you can enjoy
- Sending direct messages to Twitter
- Active Directory Activities
- Instant messaging to Jabber, Miranda and GTalk
- Sending SMS
- Text activities (capture, replace, validate, format, translate)
- InfoPath activities
- HTPP-Activities (receive HTML, send HTTP Post)
- Grant permission on Item activities
- Document Library Activities
- SharePoint Site Management Activities and +100 Activities
- Cross-Platform Workflow Integration (SharePoint + SUN/IBM/Amazon/Azure/Microsoft CRM etc.) >>Learn more
Key Benefits of Virto SharePoint Workflow Kit
- No-code and Ready-to-use Activities
- Easy Deployment (just add them into your SharePoint Designer)
- Enhanced Capabilities for your Custom Workflow Creation
IMPERSONATION ACTIVITIES (1)
- Set User Token
SMS ACTIVITIES (4)
- Send SMS via Microsoft Office Mobile Service Protocol
- Send SMS via SMPP server
- Send SMS via Clickatell Bulk SMS Gateway
- Send SMS via SmsCountry Bulk SMS Gateway
TWITTER ACTIVITIES (3)
- Set Twitter OAuth authentication
- Send Twitter Message
- Send Direct Twitter Message
XMPP (JABBER, GTALK) ACTIVITIES (1)
- Send Xmpp (Jabber, GTalk) Instant message
EMAIL ACTIVITIES (7) update
- Send Email update
- Send Email with List Item Attachment update
- Send Email with Http File Attachment update
- Send Email with Attachments update
- Forward Email
- Set Smpt server settings
- Receive Email
TEXT ACTIVITIES (18) new!
- Capture text
- Capture all occurrences of text
- Replace Text
- Validate Text
- Format Field Value
- Translate Text (Powered by Google translator)
- Translate Text (Powered by Microsoft translator)
- Trim Text
- Substring Text
- Split Text
- Join Text
- Encode Web Text
- Decode Web Text
- Converts Number to Hex Text
- Converts Number to Text
- Converts Text to Base
- Converts Base to Text
- Convert text to upper, lower, title case new!
HTTP ACTIVITIES (3)
- Web Request
- Receive Html
- Send Http Post
ACTIVE DIRECTORY ACTIVITIES (21) new!
- Get user's display name from Active Directory
- Get user's email from Active Directory
- Get user's job title from Active Directory
- Get user's manager from Active Directory
- Get user's department from Active Directory
- Get user's custom attribute from Active Directory
- Set user's custom attribute in Active Directory
- Set Active Directory authentication
- Create user in Active Directory
- Add member to Active Directory group
- Remove member from Active Directory group
- Remove all members from Active Directory group
- Delete user from Active Directory
- Create group in Active Directory
- Delete group from Active Directory
- Get user emails from Active Directory group
- Get Active Directory groups where user is member
- Get members of Active Directory group
- Set user's password in Active Directory new!
- Enable user account in Active Directory new!
- Disable user account in Active Directory new!
PERMISSIONS ACTIVITIES (12) new!
- Change site permissions inheritance
- Grant Permission on site
- Remove permissions from site
- Change list permissions inheritance
- Grant Permission on Item (Free)
- Reset List permissions Inheritance (Free)
- Delete all permission assignment from List Item
- Delete all user permission assignment from List Item (Free)
- Delete custom permission from List Item
- Grant permissions on list
- Remove permissions from list
- Grant permission on List Item extended
INFO PATH ACTIVITIES (3)
- Get InfoPath Form Field Inner Text (Free)
- Get InfoPath Form Field Inner Xml (Free)
- Set InfoPath form field inner xml (Free)
LIST ACTIVITIES (33) new!
- Copy List Item extended (Free) update
- Loop through list items and set the value of field
- Loop through list items and update list items
- Loop through list items and set the value of field extended
- Loop through list items and update list items extended
- Delete List Items
- Calculate aggregate function
- Calculate aggregate function extended
- Get emails from List field
- Get emails from field in Current Item
- Get emails from List field extended
- Get emails from field extended
- Generate Report update
- Generate Report extended update
- Approve Item
- Approve Item extended
- Reject Item
- Delete Item extended
- Delete List Items extended
- Get field value extended
- Set Field extended
- Create List Item extended update
- Update List Item extended update
- Change list item content type
- Copy List attachments to Document Library
- Wait For Field Change in current item with Timeout
- Get list item url
- Upload attachments
- Remove attachment
- Remove all attachments
- Get field values from list
- Get version history of list item new!
- Get list item url extended new!
USER ACTIVITIES (3)
- Lookup Site User Property (Free)
- Lookup Initiator User Property
- Set Site User Property (Free)
WORKFLOW ACTIVITIES (5) new!
- Start Another Workflow (Free) update
- Start Another Workflow extended update
- Terminate Workflows (Free)
- Loop through list items and start workflow new!
- Terminate running workflow new!
DOCUMENT LIBRARY ACTIVITIES (21)
- Create folder in the document library
- Create folder in the document library extended
- Delete folder from the document library
- Get parent folder ID (Free)
- Get parent folder name
- Get parent folder URL
- Check Out Item extended
- Check In Item extended
- Discard Check Out Item extended
- Publish Item
- Discard Publish Item
- Publish Item extended
- Discard Publish Item extended
- Save document to file
- Create document from file
- Create document from text
- Rename document
- Upload documents from folder update
- Download documents to folder
- Read text content from document
- Create SharePoint library
FINANCE ACTIVITIES (1)
- Currency Converter
SHAREPOINT SITE MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES (25) new!
- Create SharePoint site collection update
- Delete SharePoint site collection
- Create SharePoint site update
- Delete SharePoint site
- Rename SharePoint site
- Create SharePoint group update
- Delete SharePoint group
- Rename SharePoint group
- Add user to SharePoint group
- Remove user from SharePoint group
- Remove all users from SharePoint group
- Delete user from SharePoint site collection
- Set site anonymous access
- Set list anonymous access
- Add SharePoint group to Quick Launch
- Remove SharePoint group from Quick Launch
- Change page layout
- Activate SharePoint feature
- Deactivate SharePoint feature
- Get current site property
- Get current web property
- Set default permission group
- Create SharePoint list new!
- Create document set new!
- Update site title and description new!
FAX ACTIVITIES (3)
- Send Fax with List Item attachment
- Send Fax with Http attachment
- Send Fax with Attachments
CODE ACTIVITIES (1)
- Execute custom code
DATE TIME ACTIVITIES (5)
- Set Date constant update
- Converts Date from Local Time to UTC
- Converts Date from UTC to Local Time
- Converts Date to Text
- Get Date property
DATABASE ACTIVITIES (1)
- Execute SQL Script
ARRAY LIST ACTIVITIES (14) new!
- Create array
- Add array item
- Insert array item
- Remove array item
- Remove array item At
- Clear array
- Remove duplicates from array
- Index of array item
- Get array items count
- Get array item
- Set array item
- Except array new!
- Intersect array new!
- Concat array new!
FILE ACTIVITIES (3)
- Create directory
- Delete directory
- Delete file
MANAGED METADATA ACTIVITIES (6)
- Add term to managed metadata
- Remove term from managed metadata
- Create group in managed metadata
- Delete group from managed metadata
- Resolve term internal value from managed metadata
- Get assignable value from taxonomy field
DEFAULT COLUMN VALUES ACTIVITIES (4)
- Set field default value for folder
- Get field default value for folder
- Remove field default value from folder
- Remove all default values from folder
TASK ACTIVITIES (3) new!
- Create Summary task new!
- Create task new!
- Calculate due date new!
PDF ACTIVITIES (1) new!
- Convert Word document to PDF new!
NAVIGATION ACTIVITIES (2) new!
- Create Navigation link new!
- Create Navigation heading new!
IMAGE ACTIVITIES (4) new!
- Resize image new!
- Resize image based on one side new!
- Resize image by percentage new!
- Crop image new!
EXPORT/IMPORT ACTIVITIES (1) new!
- Import CSV file into SharePoint list new!
CONDITIONS (15) new!
- Is Role assigned to User (Free)
- Is User a member of a SharePoint group (Free)
- Is User a member of an Active Directory group (Free)
- Item is checked out (Free)
- Item is checked out extended (Free)
- Item exists in the list (Free)
- Member exists in Active Directory (Free)
- Array contains element (Free)
- File exists (Free)
- Directory exists (Free)
- SharePoint group exists (Free)
- Workflow is running (Free)
- Item exists in the list (Free) new!
- User has permission level (Free) new!
- User has permission level in list item (Free) new!
Check out this products
Workflow Scheduler for SharePoint Virto Workflow Scheduler is a tool for Microsoft SharePoint that allows users to automatically run any workflow within a single SharePoint site collection on a specific date and time (according to a timetable). It's a no code and ready-to-use web part which can be installed on a...
Workflow Status Monitor Save $100 Virto Workflow Monitor is intended for displaying a list of titles and statuses (in progress/error occurred) of all workflows that are run on the given SharePoint site.